Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Sivad wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the animals will get over it but that's not really the issue. If you need it explained why we don't allow that shit then you got a screw loose so explaining it would be pointless.

Also, you CAN'T explain why sex with large enough animals is condemned by us. It just IS.

And this is a lot like circumcision and other sexual regulation that humans have been forced to follow by their custodians. No one knows why we do this, we just do it because .... we're told. By our masters.

Hating nature the way civilized religious people do, means that you must stand up and cheer for every restriction regarding sexuality. These rules will allow the elites to breed us to make us more productive, just like they do with sheep and dogs. The elites treating other humans like they do sheep and dogs is actually a monumentally greater problem than some guys getting their rocks off in a barn.

There is no harm, and therefore, no problem here. In fact, sex with large animals can be a harmless release for sexual energy in males especially, and this can lead to an improvement in their social relations with others.

Remember, before Darwin, the shared theory on "evolution" was that humans could get better and better with each generation through proper breeding. Darwin demonstrated this to be totally false. So there is no point in restrictive breeding rules = these will NOT increase our survival rate or our individual happiness.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Evidence of western decadence at its finest.

There is nothing "Western" about sexing a cow or horse. Sexual release is a worldwide phenomonom and many nations try to restrict it as part of their "good breeding" social policy. This policy frowns NOT ONLY at sex with other animals, but also at sex WITH OTHER CLASSES.

So this WALL between our sexuality and that of other animals, is part of our being divided and conquered, much as class division is.
Masturbation was considered very negatively, until we were told it is good and healthy.
Homosexuality was considered very negatively, illegal even, until we were told that it is not so bad at all and it is legal.
Bestiality never came up for discussion. It was considered such an obvious taboo that nobody thought it necessary to tell us how bad and illegal it was.
Ter wrote:Masturbation was considered very negatively, until we were told it is good and healthy.
Homosexuality was considered very negatively, illegal even, until we were told that it is not so bad at all and it is legal.
Bestiality never came up for discussion. It was considered such an obvious taboo that nobody thought it necessary to tell us how bad and illegal it was.

Beastiality should be considered the same as rape. Without consent it is bad. Homosexuality is consensual and now legal. Although was punished when illegal I might add.

Nonetheless it isn't really discussed as being bad very often as only a few special inbreds will ever take up the challenge. :lol:

Do you take up the challenge Ter?
B0ycey wrote:Beastiality should be considered the same as rape. Without consent it is bad.

It is true that an animal cannot consent but we cannot really compare a farm animal with a human being. So that comparison does not fly in my opinion.
It is bad because it goes against morals, religion, the law, biology, ethics and so on.

B0ycey wrote:Nonetheless it isn't really discussed as being bad very often as only a few special inbreds will ever take up the challenge. :lol:

Yes, that is what I was saying, agreed.

B0ycey wrote:Do you take up the challenge Ter?

Thanks but no thanks. It has never crossed my mind, even in my lascivious days :)
Ter wrote:It is true that an animal cannot consent but we cannot really compare a farm animal with a human being. So that comparison does not fly in my opinion.
It is bad because it goes against morals, religion, the law, biology, ethics and so on.

You can compare humans to farm animals as that is what I have done. Although it should be obvious to you and most people that animals do have emotions and can feel physical pain. These traits are not something uniquely found in humans. Although the points you made about why beastiality is bad are just as valid as emotional or physical cruelty I suppose.

As long as you don't share the absurd reasoning from others that this is harmless to the animals and just sexual release (what is wrong with Masturbation?) for males we will agree on the main part of the story.
B0ycey wrote:..... something tells me that the animals weren't willing participants so would have to be restricted somehow. The same is true for slaughter houses although the trauma is restricted and short lived for the animal. In other words this means that the animals are going to feel something and this isn't just a minor event for the animal. Not that this is relevant. You don't have to eat meat if it is such a big deal for you and beastiality is still an offence in Pennsylvania whilst slaughter houses aren't. So while they did the offence there they are liable for a punishment so perhaps find better battles to save face.

Just so. I've spent 20 years breeding horses. When a mare is ready to be bred, she will adapt a certain posture that will facilitate sex (lordosis) and empty her bladder. The stud understands this is the invitation he's been waiting for. If she's not ready, she'll dissuade his lordship usually using her hind feet. On lookers will get a clear understanding of how those legs/feet became known as cannons.

Now, in my lifetime, i've never seen a mare look at a man with longing in her eyes; similarly, studs don't look at people like that either. This strongly suggests to me that humanaility is not in a horse's nature and restraints were used. Animals don't care for restraints. They like options, eg, to leave. This would explain why 3 or 4 men were employed in this activity. This is why the mares may have exhibited signs of being tramatised. In sum, this is why beastiality is a no-no.

Hire a hooker, or self-serve, and seek a councilor.
Last edited by Stormsmith on 29 Apr 2019 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
MistyTiger wrote::eek:

Three pages about bestiality? What is there to argue about? It's weird, it's gross and it's animal cruelty. :x

I think it was due time for a deep and thorough discussion about bestiality, so I'd like to thank Ter for the insightful OP igniting it. I'm also grateful to him for making me aware of rampant bestiality in Hungary that warrants immediate legislative action. It's such a real problem as George Soros and migrants from the Middle East are and we should be culturally fitting for the role of Europe's bulwark anyway.
QatzelOk wrote:Also, you CAN'T explain why sex with large enough animals is condemned by us. It just IS.

First, it is a form of animal abuse, but more to the point, it's an abomination. Anyone that fucks farm animals is a depraved degenerate that's not fit to live in society. Nobody wants those kinds of freaks living around them because if they get off on fucking animals god knows what weird creepy ass shit they'll be doing next.

sexual regulation that humans have been forced to follow by their custodians. No one knows why we do this, we just do it because .... we're told. By our masters.

nobody's forcing me not to fuck animals, I don't know about you but I'm just really not into it.
Sivad wrote:nobody's forcing me not to fuck animals, I don't know about you but I'm just really not into it.

Nobody's forcing you not to fuck animals because you're already conditioned not to fuck animals and to consider animal fucking an abomination. But if you weren't conditioned like that and you weren't alienated from nature by your masters, then your feelings, attitudes and affiliations towards mother nature and her creatures would be completely different, or rather natural, and you'd naturally like to fuck any single mammal you'd be able to, simply because that's just how you naturally are. (Have I mentioned the First Nations yet? They were so natural!) You'd even realise that it's more natural and actually better than fucking human females and your heterosexuality is all fake. After you naturally shared your experiences with your male companions around the fire, it would be the most natural to fuck each other as well, which would turn out to be the best part of being so natural again as the First Nations were.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O