Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Hindsite wrote:I am only a near genius, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out that we are living in the time Jesus talked about before his return (Luke 17:26-30). A time like the days of Noah and Lot where violence, wickedness, sexual immorality, and going after strange flesh (Jude 1:7) would control the minds of men and women alike.

Well, since I don't answer demented (even demoniac) talk, even from Qatz, it remains to reply to you @Hindsite ;

As a Christian, I know that the End Times phase of human existence began with the Church being born in 33 AD, and so with that in mind and the other prophetic signs (such as the return of the Jews to the Holy Land) laid out in Scripture and commented on by the Fathers, I would say we are 'near' to the events preceding the Second Coming. 'near' could be a few more decades, but possibly a few more centuries.

All these evils you have mentioned have always existed in this fallen world. But little of these evils had such avid and fanatical defenders as in these modern times, curiously paralleling the growth and power of the modern state.
The END TIMES we are beginning to experience are the end of capitalism and euro-racist colonialism, and that includes the spread of Christianity and other anti-nature ideologies.

The USA is currently destroying many cultures and doesn't seem to have any interest in stopping the industrial destruction of mankind's and other animal's food, air and water suppies.

Not to put too strong an emphasis here, but Christianity, Judaism, and Islam will die with our polluted and ignorant societies. They have contributed to mankind's failure to integrate with the other creatures of this planet.

The most horrendous crime in this thread is that of putting animals in cages, and controlling their lives. And this is the recommended course of action of Abrahamic ideologies. Enslave other creatures, take control of the earth's natural systems, and then.... start reading Revelations when it all falls apart.
QatzelOk wrote:The END TIMES we are beginning to experience are the end of capitalism and euro-racist colonialism, and that includes the spread of Christianity and other anti-nature ideologies.

The USA is currently destroying many cultures and doesn't seem to have any interest in stopping the industrial destruction of mankind's and other animal's food, air and water suppies.

Not to put too strong an emphasis here, but Christianity, Judaism, and Islam will die with our polluted and ignorant societies. They have contributed to mankind's failure to integrate with the other creatures of this planet.

The most horrendous crime in this thread is that of putting animals in cages, and controlling their lives. And this is the recommended course of action of Abrahamic ideologies. Enslave other creatures, take control of the earth's natural systems, and then.... start reading Revelations when it all falls apart.

Ridiculous reductionism, coupled with your regular hiding behind racist ''hate-whitey'' ideology, and a doctrinaire anti-monotheism... quite a mix you got there. I think maybe if you continue down this trajectory, you should do your part and divest yourself of any technology having any source in people of European ancestry or Monotheists.

Funny thing is, as a Monotheist I always thought an important part of Man's job, from the time of the Garden of Eden on, was to steward and protect God's creation. But perhaps then again you also inconsistently buy into the theory of evolution, whose creator WAS a 'white racist' and who intended the theory to help justify racism against indigenous peoples...

But maybe this stuff from you is a case of you simply trying to find justification for beastiality?
Hindsite wrote:Yeah, it seems that QatzelOk believes in that.

Because our species is destroying the earth, I believe in analyzing how humans got to where they are now.

If you can't participate in this important philosophical discussioin because you are beholden to an archaic superstition which discourages any kind of social analyzis, then you are part of mankind's current problem. Magic stories from the past are what our current executioners-in-charge have mastered as propaganda aimed at the illiterate and semi-literate.

All your religous quotes and faith in saying "Halleluia" are as encouraging and positive as a Death Metal album cover. Scary, creepy, dark, and esoteric, but pathetically superficial and based on the fear that comes from suburban isolation and social decay due to capitalism.

Is this album cover deep and spiritual? Does it offer mankind a lot of knowledge with which to govern itself?

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]