Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Ter wrote:It seems to be legal in several countries, including Finland and Hungary.
Maybe @Beren can enlighten us further ?

https://www.therichest.com/rich-list/mo ... h-animals/

Did you open the whole thread for this?

I should start getting familiar with the issue from scratch to enlighten you further, I wonder though if your trolling is worth so much, so you'll have to do it yourself if you're so interested, I'm afraid. Google or even Google Translate is your friend.
Beren wrote:Did you open the whole thread for this?

I should start getting familiar with the issue from scratch to enlighten you further, I wonder though if your trolling is worth so much, so you'll have to do it yourself if you're so interested, I'm afraid. Google or even Google Translate is your friend.

There is no need to get upset or unfriendly about this.
It happens in the best families sometimes.
There is no harm in penetrating a female horse or cow. This is less painful for the animal than it is for a female human.

In First Nations culture, fantasies of sex-with-animals was common because they learned to love nature so much, as if it were their mother.

In our industrialized commercial cultures, we learn to hate nature, including our own. This story accomplishes both: hate for animals (kill, don't make love), and hate for our own human nature (shaming pix of men who "had sex").

Ter wrote:At least all the horses were female.

Homosexuality would have made this even more evil for you, Ter?
These dudes aren't going to be drinking beer on Jesus' yacht in the hereafter?
QatzelOk wrote:There is no harm in penetrating a female horse or cow. This is less painful for the animal than it is for a female human.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the animals will get over it but that's not really the issue. If you need it explained why we don't allow that shit then you got a screw loose so explaining it would be pointless.

In First Nations culture, fantasies of sex-with-animals was common because they learned to love nature so much, as if it were their mother.

:knife: Natives don't embrace bestiality, it's as taboo for them as it is for everyone else.
Sivad wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the animals will get over it but that's not really the issue. If you need it explained why we don't allow that shit then you got a screw loose so explaining it would be pointless.

That shit isn't even illegal in many countries and if at all should only be punished lightly. Land of the free my ass, once again.
ness31 wrote:Coming down hard on perverted humans towards animals is there, I suppose, to set a standard for humans. Human behaviour. Can’t fault it really..

Right, it's totally ok to slaughter and eat animals by the millions but having sex with them "sets a low standard". :lol:

I think people here should work in a slaughterhouse for a few days to get some perspective. Jeez.
Rugoz wrote:Right, it's totally ok to slaughter and eat animals by the millions but having sex with them "sets a low standard". :lol:

I think people here should work in a slaughterhouse for a few days to get some perspective. Jeez.

Do you support animal cruelty or something? Your argument of a lighter sentence if a fair one but only in context with other offences I suppose. Nonetheless if the law states a 41 year prison sentence and you practice the offence, ignorance of the law is not an excuse for you and neither is fairness. The law has to be objective for a reason.

Having said all that, something tells me that the animals weren't willing participants so would have to be restricted somehow. The same is true for slaughter houses although the trauma is restricted and short lived for the animal. In other words this means that the animals are going to feel something and this isn't just a minor event for the animal. Not that this is relevant. You don't have to eat meat if it is such a big deal for you and beastiality is still an offence in Pennsylvania whilst slaughter houses aren't. So while they did the offence there they are liable for a punishment so perhaps find better battles to save face.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]