Football Player Hero... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I love stories like this.

A 16 year old kid is working in his yard with his Mom when he hears calls for help from a neighbor's house. The neighbor had been working on his car when, somehow, the car falls off the jack and lands on the neighbor. So, this 16 year old kid does what any 16 year old kid would do.

He lifted up the car so the neighbor could be freed...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-16-year-old-lifts-volkswagen-pinned-real-life-hero-football-team?intcmp=tbog_pa
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You mean American football
because its not really a football
the real football is called "soccer" in the US :lol:

Way to complete miss the point.

Nice work...
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah its nice story I got the point I just hate when Americans refer to "football" which is actually American football

Well, I guess you're just gonna' have to learn to cope with that...
By Rancid
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah its nice story I got the point I just hate when Americans refer to "football" which is actually American football

Soccer is short for Association Football. Soccer is originally a British term.

Fuck off.
By ness31
Rancid wrote:Soccer is short for Association Football. Soccer is originally a British term.

No fucking way! I just learned me something.

Anyway that’s a nice little story. He didn’t even think about it, he just did it.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of t[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]