McDonald's Manager Hits Angry Customer in the Face With A Blender - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I don't eat fast food, but even if I did you would not catch me in a McDonalds.

Video: Wrong order leads to customer-manager food fight at McDonald's

I wonder if the woman will sue McDonalds.

COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio —
A customer said an incorrect order and poor customer service led to a food fight at a McDonald's in Colerain Township last month.

WLWT has obtained video showing exactly what happened.

The manager of the restaurant and the customer ended up in a showdown at the McDonald's restaurant near Ronald Reagan Highway.

The Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office has not filed any charges.

"I wanted to get some Happy Meals and some cheeseburgers and that was a very unhappy day for me," Britany Price said.

Price's injuries remind her of the day of the confrontation any time she looks in the mirror.

It was Sept. 22 when she made a quick stop through the drive-thru of the restaurant.

She ended up inside, throwing food she said wasn't right, directly at the manager.

In turn, a blender came flying back at her, hitting her in the face, shattering her cheekbone and breaking her nose.

"I've had surgery. I've had a lot of doctor's appointments, the follow-up. Hard mornings, hard afternoons," Price said.

The video shows Price come inside the restaurant with what she said was a messed-up order.

She waited and waited for it to be fixed, while four children were sitting in her car. Price can be seen on video refilling their drinks to kill time.

As she waited, other customers came and went.

"I wasn't the only one that got frustrated, you know, watching the video we see a lot of people that see me and her talking, trying to resolve the issue and they're, like, 'I'm not dealing with this,' you know. They just left. They didn't even place their order," she said.

The time code of the video shows after waiting about 23 minutes, Price goes to the car to grab the rest of her order to ask for a refund.

"It's like, you're directly ignoring me, so what choice do I have? I don't have to put up with this. So, I went and got the food, I want my money back and that's kind of where it all goes from there," she said.

The video shows about 25 minutes after she first entered the store, Price throws multiple bags of food at the manager.

The manager apparently throws a blender at Price, and it ricochets off her face, knocking her to the ground.

We asked Price if, in hindsight, she regretted throwing the food.

"I mean, I definitely don't feel like there would have been a different result. I feel like even if we would have just went verbal back and forth that it still would've escalated to something else," she said.

Price's attorney said they are now pursuing a civil lawsuit against McDonald's.

No criminal charges have been filed in the case, according to the prosecutor's office.

A spokesman for Colerain Township police did not return our request for any new information about the case or the video.

We also tried to reach the manager involved in the situation, but were unable to get in touch for her side of the story.

WLWT reached out to McDonald's management who provided the following statement:

“We can confirm that this individual is no longer employed by our organization.”

Quote the relevant text. Well okay, this seems r[…]

If harassment is worthy of police action, then con[…]

Are you talking about yourself? Missing the[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

And the Ukraine aid bill is signed by Biden. Time […]