GONE WITH THE WIND - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
By Ter
GONE WITH THE WIND
Man whose deadly farts ‘can kill mosquitoes hired to create Mosquito Repellent made from his intestinal gas’

A MAN whose farts kill mosquitoes claims to have been signed up by insect repellent companies probing the secret of his killer gas.

Joe Rwamirama, 48, from Kampala, Uganda says boffins have launched a study into the chemical properties of his unique trouser toxin.

Apparently, Joe is known around the city as THE man to befriend if you're sick of mosquitos

The odd job man says no one in his home village has ever contracted malaria because his powers knock out insects over a six mile radius.

If true, that would make his fallout zone larger than that of the atomic bomb which destroyed Hiroshima in 1945.

Local barber James Yoweri said: "He is known all over the city as the man who can kill mosquitoes with his farts.

"When Joe is around we all know that mosquitoes will vanish.

“He is respectful of people around him and will only fart when there are mosquitoes around which bring malaria. His farts gets rid of this disease."

A Local chief who knew Joe, when he was growing up as a child, said he took him in to live with him during the malaria season and claimed no one nearby caught the disease.

The chief said: "I heard about Joe's gift and I took him in to help mop out the mosquitoes infesting our surroundings.

“He respectfully drops these bloomers and it helped eradicate the insects. He does his thing and they drop - like flies."

Joe said: “I eat ordinary food just like everyone else but no insect can lay a foot on me, not even a fly.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10522729/ ... mosquitos/
By foxdemon
Ok, so do I want this guy as a flatmate? I am in two minds about this. On the one hand, those blood sucking, parasitic Arthropods sure are annoying (mosquitoes, I mean, not PC tosspots). I could handle seeing the last of them. But then, exactly how bad are this dude’s farts? Which is the less evil? Do I really want to find out?

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]

This is ridiculous. Articles showing attacks on s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]