Help! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
By Spider-Man
So I'm off to see the wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz. I'm only 14% Jewish, but also German with blue eyes from the Aryan race and a known fascist in the Twin Cities headed into black neighborhoods while there are race riots from our local Rodney King incident. Don't feel sorry for me. Just pray for me. I totally want to be present as my city Burns and looking for the location where the National Guard is. Please help me find the best places in the Twin Cities to go right now. Thank you! So far I haven't really seen much just the smell of burning rubber and broken windows. I did have a guy get in my face and rant about slavery and then pull out a knife last night. If they beat my ass or kill me I just hope that they will be so kind as to Film it. I will ask them very nicely to. I'm also going to go up to homeless people and start asking them for change. I'll try to get the National Guard to shoot me.
Last edited by Spider-Man on 29 May 2020 23:23, edited 1 time in total.
By ingliz
Spider-Man wrote:Just pray for me

Sorry too busy laughing at an individual who's only contribution to humanity will be selecting themselves out of it.

:|
By Spider-Man
ingliz wrote:Sorry too busy laughing at an individual who's only contribution to humanity will be selecting themselves out of it.

:|

At least I'm good for a laugh. Laughter is good medicine. There's a contribution!
By Godstud
Nobody can help you if you choose to put yourself in harm's way.
By Beren
Spider-Man wrote:At least I'm good for a laugh.

I'm not sure if you are, you couldn't make me laugh yet, I rather find you simply annoying. Now we all know you're an eccentric Fascist Jew and busy poster from Minneapolis, so what's the point? Should we feel provoked or something?
By Spider-Man
Beren wrote:I'm not sure if you are, you couldn't make me laugh yet, I rather find you simply annoying. Now we all know you're an eccentric Fascist Jew and busy poster from Minneapolis, so what's the point? Should we feel provoked or something?
a poster said he was laughing at me. I'm not a very funny clown but maybe I can tickle somebody's funny bone
By Beren
Spider-Man wrote:a poster said he was laughing at me. I'm not a very funny clown but maybe I can tickle somebody's funny bone

So we should rather be entertained.
By Spider-Man
Beren wrote:Except you.
I am disowned and I have no family in the state. I'm not a good example of a Jew. I like the recent movie Joker. People found him rather nauseating instead of funny. I thought he was funny. I only post these threads for that a small minority of people who are not nauseated and might find it entertaining.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Well decades after we are still here. So for all […]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]