Baby's Death Celebrated At Israeli Wedding - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Vyth for Politicsforum.org

Shocking footage from a Jewish wedding shows guests celebrating the death of a Palestinian baby burnt alive by Israelis, according to a report in the Daily Mail.

Guests can be seen dancing while waving knives and what appear to be patrol bombs. One of the guests is shown holding a knife pierced through a photogaph of the baby.

The toddler, identified as Ali Dawabesh, was burnt to death by Jewish settlers last July.

Above: Ali Dawabesh.

Source

Newton, Jennifer. (2015, Dec. 24). 'Shocking footage from Israeli Jewish wedding shows guests celebrating the death of a Palestinian baby burned alive in an arson attack'. Daily Mail Online. [Web page document] Retrieved (2016, Jan. 6) [ URL ]
Last edited by Vyth on 06 Jan 2016 22:27, edited 2 times in total.
Yes this is taking it too far now Vyth do not confuse yourself thinking that everything goes because of some 'endorsement', nobody should care about crazy individuals we already have enough of those in all the countries, Israel state policy alone is a topic for conversation not individuals or peoples.

Consider this a warning for future reference.
Frollein wrote:You're on a roll now, eh? this is old news here, btw.

Dec. 24 2015 is not that long ago.
Because of Zionist control of the media, there are many old stories that were not given sufficient exposure. Some of these stories need to be recirculated. For example, in the year 2000 it was reported by the Jerusalem Post that toddler sex slaves were being stolen from Russian adoptian agencies and then raped and murdered on film. Two Israelis were arrested. It was also noted in the report that the possession of sex slaves is tolerated by the Israeli government, as long as the slaves are non-Israeli and non-Jewish. Many prominent news agencies had been carrying this story until it was suddenly swepped under the rug.
Here's a video of these psychos stabbing the picture(?!) of the baby who was killed in an arson attack, which also killed his parents.
[youtube]dfkd0r1yY10[/youtube]

Unsure why people are complaining this story isn't news anymore, considering nobody has been convicted for the crimes yet.
Probably because it was all over the media, especially Israeli media. Indeed, the people involved in the incident were arrested. I'm not sure about what else should the Israelis do besides going on with incitement charges.

On the other hand, why do you complain about this? I recall you just laughed at similar acts of incitement by Palestinians when it was brought up at the time, so I very much doubt that it is incitement what bothers you here - is it just the fact that this time the ones doing the incitement are Jews and that they are inciting violence against Muslims, rather than the other way around?
wat0n wrote:Probably because it was all over the media, especially Israeli media. [url=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4745947,00.html]Indeed, the people involved in the incident were arrested.

I was referring to the people responsible for burning the family to death, not these weirdos at the wedding. I'm not even sure why the people at the wedding were arrested; what they do at their private parties is their business, really, even if it is entirely unhinged (as it is in this case).

On the other hand, why do you complain about this?

If I was complaining, I'd be using caps locks and lots of exclamation points. I was just participating in a thread on a political forum, sue me.
skinster wrote:I was referring to the people responsible for burning the family to death, not these weirdos at the wedding. I'm not even sure why the people at the wedding were arrested; what they do at their private parties is their business, really, even if it is entirely unhinged (as it is in this case).

Okay, no problem.

Even those were arrested and recently indicted, though. Along with some of the other members of their group who were not involved in the Duma attack specifically but who belong to a group that has the goal of overthrowing the Israeli government.
noemon wrote:Yes this is taking it too far now Vyth do not confuse yourself thinking that everything goes because of some 'endorsement', nobody should care about crazy individuals we already have enough of those in all the countries, Israel state policy alone is a topic for conversation not individuals or peoples.

Consider this a warning for future reference.

A warning???
You wouldn't be considering the abuse of power in order to squelch open discussion of uncomfy events now...would you???

The celebration of as baby's death is morbid and disgusting.
Its fuel for the fire.
Sauce for the goose.
A winding of the proverbial clock.

tick tick tick tick tick tick...
Just trust me on this please. I understand where you are coming from, Vyth stepped up his conspiracy because I "endorsed" him elsewhere, I am letting him know that this "endorsement" should not be translated as such. My intention is not to abuse my power.
Indeed, there still a gag order regarding most of those under arrest. It is also possible (likely) that there are still more extrememists to hunt for.

As for Silverstein's claim that the Shabak tried to bury the whole thing, I recall there were already press reports regarding arrests at around the time Ya'alon said they weren't in conditions to indict anyone regarding the Duma attack, and especially with regards to a wider campaign against the price-tag attackers.

Indeed, Duma was simply the straw that broke the camel's back - these idiots crossed a line when they killed Palestinians (as opposed to their usual bigoted vandalism) and it seems that the Israeli security services decided to launch a campaign aimed at disbanding the groups themselves rather than limiting to catch the specific perpetrators of the attack. As such, I don't really find it surprising they've been secretive about this whole thing, and we'll be hearing about this for months to come.

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]

The GOP is pretty much the anti-democracy party a[…]

I just read a few satires by Juvenal, and I still[…]