Israel lets Hamas guard their bombs, bombs go missing. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Oxymoron
Lose what?

Lose the lives of innocents to prove he can stand up to an imaginery enemy. All Hamas has to do to create Palestine is say a few words: "We are willing to seat with the representitives of Israel and discuss a Peaceful resolution to our conflict". If they do that Palestine living alongside Israel in peace is a reality within half a decade.

The question is whether Iran and Syria want that Scenario, and as they have large Influence with Hamas the war will continue :hmm: .
By Muslim
They asked for less than that. Stopping air raids and ending the blockade.
By Oxymoron
They asked for less than that. Stopping air raids and ending the blockade.

Stop shooting Rockets, stop shooting Border crossings, Stop kidnapping IDF personal.
By MVictorP
Fasces wrote:If they hadn't taken them it would have been a very powerful and symbolic show of their desire for peace. The fact they took indicates a desire to arm themselves for future conflict. While a realistic thing to do, it robs them of a huge propaganda victory that would have ultimately been much more valuable.

Oxymoron wrote:I mean these small supply of weapons wont win them any future conflict, and it wont make them look like victims to the world and they lose any sort of trust from the UN in the future. Its a PR victory for Israel no matter how you cut it.

Cut me loose; If the Palestinians didn't got these toys, the world would never had heard of them. Israel buys billions of armement each year; don't worry about who appears warlike and who isn't. To live near Israel unarmed is just plain stupid.

Stop shooting Rockets, stop shooting Border crossings, Stop kidnapping IDF personal

Jesus, Oxy; Reading you, one can believe that Palestine in brutally occupying Israel!

And there's more: Stop trying to commerce with neighbours, stop trying to build a country, stop resisting Israel aggression, stop making children, and stop occupying the Land God gave the Jews.

In other words: Just lay there and spread wide. And, you know, just disappear.
By Muslim
In other words: Just lay there and spread wide.

Sadly, I laughed.

That is true indeed. That is what Israel wants.
By Oxymoron
That is true indeed. That is what Israel wants.

Yes Israel wants a worthless piece of land and kill the Hundreds of thousands inside to make Matza with their blood. :roll:
By Muslim
Well, I dream of a happy end.

Recent news tells us that hopefully an agreement might be reached in Cairo soon. So let's just hope.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
And there's more: Stop trying to commerce with neighbours, stop trying to build a country, stop resisting Israel aggression, stop making children, and stop occupying the Land God gave the Jews.

In other words: Just lay there and spread wide. And, you know, just disappear.

There we go, a solution we can all agree on. :)
By Fasces
Cut me loose; If the Palestinians didn't got these toys, the world would never had heard of them. Israel buys billions of armement each year; don't worry about who appears warlike and who isn't. To live near Israel unarmed is just plain stupid.

That hardly seems to be the fault of either Israel or Hamas, but rather a media system that thrives on bad news and the existence of a bogeyman. The fact is that Hamas itself could have used it for propaganda purposes, and had the facts to back up its claims for once, and this would have been much more valuable than the two Israelis that will end up dead from these weapons, and subsequent thousand Arab deaths.
By hadzo
Yes Israel wants a worthless piece of land and kill the Hundreds of thousands inside to make Matza with their blood.

Sorry for intruding but what do you mean by worthless? - Is that to say that Israel intention of expanding borders stops at Gaza borders, or???
By Maas
why is it so hard to follow forum rules about thread titles?
By Oxymoron
Sorry for intruding but what do you mean by worthless? - Is that to say that Israel intention of expanding borders stops at Gaza borders, or???

It means that Israel has no intentions of taking over Gaza.
By Sephardi
This is strapping yourself with a bulletproof vest and then getting shot in the head.
By Kasu
Oxymoron. Get off of Israel's dick already, we all know your jewish.
By Oxymoron
Oxymoron. Get off of Israel's dick already, we all know your jewish.

Kasu is that the best post you can come up with? It is very much on topic and very non trollish?
By Kasu
I couldn't resist.
By danholo
It's nice commandeering such munitions but what is Hamas going to fire them with?
By Igor Antunov
It's nice commandeering such munitions but what is Hamas going to fire them with?

Ideal for improvising explosives which can be used in conjuction with suicide bombers. Plus the high explosives could be transfered to their rockets.

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which […]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]

The GOP is pretty much the anti-democracy party a[…]

I just read a few satires by Juvenal, and I still[…]