The final solution to the Israeli-Arab conflict - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Israeli_2014 wrote:Jews were living in Israel for the last 5000 years

Are you saying that the other groups should have kicked them out to protect themselves against predation?

I mean, "Jews" have been living in Ohio since the 1700s. Will a few million of them show up with guns to take over the place after the next bankster scandal ?
Last edited by Typhoon on 17 Nov 2015 23:19, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Quote fix
QatzelOk wrote:Will a few million of them show up with guns to take over the place after the next bankster scandal ?

"Few million of "Jews" show up with guns"?

Here is Muslim way of "discussion", this was back in 1929. Did "Jews" have guns at that point? Or was it one of the triggers to get guns, to defend ourselves as we see today how Muslims are "defending" themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

"The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end"

Sounds familiar from near past? 4 day ago? stating that 8 Muslims were killed... How come Muslim love so much to murder?

BTW, today Israel is not a target to any of the ultra-modern killers like ISIS. You know why? Because they respect force and violence, and they know that force and violence is what they will get, messing with Israel. So they got to the easy targets, and murder there to act like heroes. Easy target.
BTW, today Israel is not a target to any of the ultra-modern killers like ISIS. You know why? Because they respect force and violence, and they know that force and violence is what they will get, messing with Israel. So they got to the easy targets, and murder there to act like heroes. Easy target.

no dude...mercs dont respect anyone....
they just don't tend to kill their bosses
anasawad wrote:no dude...mercs dont respect anyone....

Exactly. Commercial-media (Seinfeld) will never tell us that Zion is funding most world terror.

We will have to find out on our own by.... thinking.
QatzelOk wrote:"Zion is funding most world terror."

Perfect! It is always good to know who stands in front of you...

QatzelOk wrote:We will have to find out on our own by.... thinking.

"thinking"? What organ are you going to use, to do "thinking"?

anasawad wrote: no dude...mercs dont respect anyone....

We had Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Transjordan, Yemen, Haizblla, and many other Muslim fanatics trying to kill us, Jews, but did not succeed.
So now, after they were thought a lesson, they keep a distance, respecting force and violence, they kill each other instead, would you name us their bosses too?
Or is it a Muslim law? The one who kill the most, become the boss? Looking around the Muslim Middle East, that is what is actually happening, see Khadafy, Saddam Husain, Assad, and the rest of Muslim majority countries - all master murderers.

And last but not least: The only place for a Muslim to live good life is in Israel. They prospare here, having good, free life.
Last edited by Israeli_2014 on 18 Nov 2015 16:26, edited 3 times in total.
Jews baffle me, and I'm Jewish. Their reasons for not following the OT laws seem ridiculous to me. Christian reasons are sometimes tenuous but much better than the Jewish reasons are. This is because significant portions of the NT are made up of parables, or they are riddles and so-on. I'm honestly confused why Jews who don't want to enforce the Torah etc. adhere to the religion at all. It's almost as if they want to be Christians without any of the harder parts.

For example, the main reason Jews don't stone people to death like the Muslims do is because only the highest Jewish authority can hand down such a punishment and they haven't re-established that authority... for 2,000 years running... even though they now control their own sovereign country.
I have an equally valid solution. How about the philistines accept that their faith was entirely wrong and that the first interpretation of Abraham's God was entirely correct and forsake their false prophet. Then and only then will their engoldened neighbors allow them to intermingle.
Hong Wu wrote:I don't see anything in your link about starving children. It says squalid living conditions and corporal punishment which are pretty vague allegations.

So? You didn't even provide a link for your claim that "Muslims stone people." You just assumed all the racism that commercial media has created would carry your "point."

Jews sell their children to old men

Jews give their children brain-damaging drugs to keep them isolated

Jews feed their kids goose eggs and nothing else until they get sick

Do you do these things, Hong Hu? Because your text above suggests that my Muslim colleagues are really backwards and medieval - like Jews in the links I provided. I just don't see the medievalness that you want us all to buy into.
QatzelOk wrote:Do you do these things, Hong Hu? Because your text above suggests that my Muslim colleagues are really backwards and medieval - like Jews in the links I provided. I just don't see the medievalness that you want us all to buy into.

"my Muslim colleagues"?
Here is what Egyptian Cleric Khaled Elgendy has to say about You "Muslim colleagues":
"Anyone Who Keeps a Snake Is Bound to Be Bitten by It". Do you really have "Muslim colleagues", or are you the "Muslim colleagues"?

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/5163.htm

Laud and clear
so the millions of christian lebanese are snakes that we keep ?? or the thousands of jews or zaradastanians in iran ??
what about the 100s of millions of hinduz and buhddists we live side by side in asia ?

yea....those extremes does not actually apply in the real world
anasawad wrote:so the millions of christian lebanese are snakes that we keep ?? or the thousands of jews or zaradastanians in iran ??
what about the 100s of millions of hinduz and buhddists we live side by side in asia ?

yea....those extremes does not actually apply in the real world

The millions of Christian Lebanese, the thousands of Jews or zaradastanians in Iran and the 100s of millions of Hindus and Buddhists have never tried to behead any Muslim (or anyone else).

Muslim do. They actually specialize in murder. And they are proud of it...
dude...
you quoted a guy who says if you raise a snake it'll bite you as if its real ....
but you ignored all those who muslims are living side by side normally with no problems ...
if you don't get it yet....it means that muslims don't believe in such shit ..

and anther thing....you're an israeli ...the people who are killing are supported by your government and its allies..
disregarding the crimes of your government directly and you still think you can come and talk about anyone ?
Israeli_2014 wrote:The millions of Christian Lebanese, the thousands of Jews or zaradastanians in Iran and the 100s of millions of Hindus and Buddhists have never tried to behead any Muslim (or anyone else). Muslim do. They actually specialize in murder. And they are proud of it...

What about the hundreds of Muslim Algerians that were slaughtered by the Gendarme and thrown into the Seine back in the 60's or the thousands that were ethnically cleansed in the Baltic's by Christians during the 90's and forget the Jews in Iran what about the Jews in Israel who killed over two thousand Muslims civilians in Gaza last year?

@FiveofSwords Why will an accountant make a be[…]

What do the tweets say? Read them? They have ex[…]

Dude, YouTube is your source? You are not a serio[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]