The final solution to the Israeli-Arab conflict - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
anasawad wrote:dude...
you quoted a guy who says if you raise a snake it'll bite you as if its real ....
but you ignored all those who muslims are living side by side normally with no problems ...
if you don't get it yet....it means that muslims don't believe in such shit ..

and anther thing....you're an israeli ...the people who are killing are supported by your government and its allies..
disregarding the crimes of your government directly and you still think you can come and talk about anyone ?

I'll let a woman to answer you:

jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:what about the Jews in Israel who killed over two thousand Muslims civilians in Gaza last year?

I'll answer the part I know of: If you shoot, be preparing to be shut dead. The "Muslim leaders" of the Hamas were willing to secrecies their people, so people like you could present it in the forums. These "Brave Muslim leaders" stopped shelling us and secrecies their people only when we started targeting their houses (they themselves are in Doha, Katar).

Nice message, transfer the word to the poor people of Gaza:

[Please do not double post, future double posting may well result in a warning]
Last edited by Typhoon on 20 Nov 2015 11:32, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Double posting
well...for a start this women is a hypocrite ..
the extremests who they're talking about are created by her country. and supported by her country..and recieve weapons and logistics by her country and its allies .
and the vast "irrelevent" majority of muslims are the one fighting them ...
and there are many examples i mentioned on this forum about how much her side including you're elites have slaughtered ...
but astonishingly ..the vast majority of israeli's are directly participating in the crimes and supporting it so i don't think i can call them irrelevent ...
anasawad wrote:well...for a start this women is a hypocrite ..
the extremests who they're talking about are created by her country. and supported by her country..and recieve weapons and logistics by her country and its allies .

This woman is A Muslim Arab from Lebanon. She moved to the USA because there too, Muslim kill everyone, the Hissbula. Who created Hisbulla?

anasawad wrote:well...for a start this women is a hypocrite ..
and the vast "irrelevent" majority of muslims are the one fighting them ...
and there are many examples i mentioned on this forum about how much her side including you're elites have slaughtered ...
but astonishingly ..the vast majority of israeli's are directly participating in the crimes and supporting it so i don't think i can call them irrelevent ...

Who created Boko Haram? Who created the Muslim killers in Yaman? Who created the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt?
Islam created a boiling murder lust, to “Role the world”, and all of the Muslim murderers say so.

And if USA created them, wouldn’t it be logical to arm them with American weapon, not Kalashnikov from Rosie?
for a start...when she talks..she describes and refers to her self as american and her people the americans...
so she's to be considered as it ..and i dont care to know anything more about her other than what she says in the video you posted.

muslims dont kill everyone..in matter of fact ..westerners have killed literally of everyone on earth .

its written hezbollah ..and its a combination of resistence groups fighting the Israeli occupation ..and currently representing large part of lebanese people

boko haram is a terrorist group that fights against muslims ...just like ISIS ,,
muslim brother hood is a very wide combination of groups that each of them differ from the other..you have to be more accurate about which one you talk about ?

what muslim killers in yemen ?you mean the houthists who are fighting for their rightful claim over their land and your allies are bombing and starving them ??

for a start...it is ...because half of them do have american weapons...look at ISIS and islamists in syria.
second . AKs are stuffed in the black market ..if they recieved money like they do from saudi arabia which it self created and protected by the west and turkey which is a NATO member...ofcourse they'll buy what ever is in the black market ...

for the islam creation thing..NO .provide evidence. and no ..most terror groups are them selves considered by islamic laws not muslims.
and its written RULE ...
anasawad wrote:for a start...when she talks..she describes and refers to her self as american and her people the americans...
so she's to be considered as it ..and i dont care to know anything more about her other than what she says in the video you posted.

Who cares what you define for your self? She is a Lebanese Muslim and she talk about you, The minority Muslims that provides bad name for Islam.

anasawad wrote:boko haram is a terrorist group that fights against muslims ...just like ISIS ,,
muslim brother hood is a very wide combination of groups that each of them differ from the other..you have to be more accurate about which one you talk about ?

what muslim killers in yemen ?you mean the houthists who are fighting for their rightful claim over their land and your allies are bombing and starving them ??

Who cares what you define for yourself, while you strongly ignore what you see and hear?
They all kill, murder and behead to make the Islam “rule the world” and they say so..

It is your privilege to ignore it, but you are not too wise to reflect it in a public forum, and expect the readers to acknowledge it as the reality, because it is not.

Whenever I hear some kidnapping people in a hotel, I am 100% sure it is some fanatic Muslim who did it. Why is that? What is happening with the Islam?
She is a Lebanese Muslim and she talk about you, The minority Muslims that provides bad name for Islam.

for a start..when she's in a public speech representing the american people ..her speech would be about americans ....disregarding where she's personally from
and second of all....she talks about us ?? now you're accusing me to be one of those islamists ?

Who cares what you define for yourself, while you strongly ignore what you see and hear?
They all kill, murder and behead to make the Islam “rule the world” and they say so..

It is your privilege to ignore it, but you are not too wise to reflect it in a public forum, and expect the readers to acknowledge it as the reality, because it is not.

-specially muslims know that they'll never rule the world ..because said it clearly in many places in the quran that the followers of god will never
control the world .
-i do not ignore what i see and hear....many people like yourself does...because the things you talk about we live it on daily bases and we're the ones fighting it so when i talk about it 'm talking about what i see and hear directly ..
-what exactly am i reflecting in a public forum ?
the fact that ISIS is created by western allies and from western created group and currently recieving its supplies from western drops to syria ?
that boko haram is a terrorist group connected to al-qaeda and ISIS and attacks mainly muslims ?
that the western allies in the region are starving and killing people in yemen ?
or that we've been fighting against all those since decades and still do until today as we're the only ones on the front lines while your countries support them directly and indirectly ??

Whenever I hear some kidnapping people in a hotel, I am 100% sure it is some fanatic Muslim who did it. Why is that? What is happening with the Islam?

because you're obviously a racist against muslims ...who ignores the fact that most killings in the world and most crimes and war crimes are committed by non-muslims but in fact most against muslims...which you're country for a starter is a good example of it .
anasawad wrote:because you're obviously a racist against muslims ...who ignores the fact that most killings in the world and most crimes and war crimes are committed by non-muslims but in fact most against muslims...which you're country for a starter is a good example of it .

Right, of course, I am the bad guy here and not the heavily armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar”.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/21/world ... .html?_r=0

"DAKAR, Senegal — Heavily armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” stormed a Radisson Blu Hotel early Friday in Bamako, the capital of the West African nation of Mali, seizing scores of hostages and leaving bodies strewed across the building.
From Our Advertisers

The gunmen barreled past the hotel’s light security, using fake diplomatic license plates to confuse guards, and then burst into the lobby with their guns blazing.

“They started firing everywhere,” said a receptionist at the hotel who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of reprisals. “They were shouting, ‘Allahu akbar,’ ” meaning God is great. “They cut someone’s throat, a white man.”

What it has to do with USA or racist against Muslims? those are facts that Muslim creat...
there is literally tons of hostage situations happening everyday around the world ..and muslims are evil because they're responsible for a 1 or 2 of them...
you do realise that 1 out of 5 people around the world is a muslim and its inevitable that some will be bad right ?

and do i need to remind you of the gaza war ...or the iraqi invasion ??
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Gaza war is a bad example as it was fought against rogue terrorist organization

Iraq war was really a bad thing

All of Israel's many wars are fought against unspeakable evil.

This is because Israel was founded on "outsiders are unspeakably evil" - not a very diplomatic worldview.

This is why our media doesn't "speak" when "unspeakably evil" people are butchered in terror attacks.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Here we go again

Muslims like to victimize themselves

blah blah blah poor muslims blah blah blah Western\Israeli warcrimes

Tell that to the people of Libya who are currently caught up in a four way civil war thanks to a military coalition including France that bombed their stable secular regime into desert scrap metal. And that's only one of many military interventions France have involved themselves with in the last ten years.
anasawad wrote:there is literally tons of hostage situations happening everyday around the world ..and muslims are evil because they're responsible for a 1 or 2 of them...

Please name one hostage situations happening in Asia, Europe or Afrika which is not conducted by Muslims, and also provide a link.

And also, if I may, a borader request: Can you provide statistics on % of the tons of hostage situations happening everyday that are not conducted by Muslims, and also provide a link.

You said 1 or 2 or tomes of them. How do you know?

Or you just saying, and have no idea?
this is a list of hostage crisis all over the world in recent times .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hostage_crises
majority are not by muslims ..
and since you're obviously unable to understand the meaning of a hostage situation
a hostage situation is when people are taken against there well under armed coercion

this is the rates in the US ,,
hostage situations are counted under the robbery and violent crimes ..
http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

obviously the US has 100 million muslims that take turns to take hostages on daily basis ..

honestly dude this is the most baseless argument anyone has ever tried to put in history of mankind
anasawad wrote:this is a list of hostage crisis all over the world in recent times .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hostage_crises
majority are not by muslims ..
and since you're obviously unable so understand the meaning of a hostage situation
a hostage situation is when people are taken against there well under armed coercion

this is the rates in the US ,,
hostage situations are counted under the robbery and violent crimes ..
http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

obviously the US has 100 million muslims that take turns to take hostages on daily basis ..

honestly dude this is the most baseless argument anyone has ever tried to put in history of mankind

I am sorry: You are laying. 8 out of the first 10 were the “work” of Muslims, 80% is a vast majority.
Why are you Muslims so active in international murder and say it is for Allah?

November 2015 Bamako hotel attack - these were Muslims.
November 2015 Paris attacks - these were Muslims.
Porte de Vincennes siege - these were Muslims.
2014 Peshawar school massacre - these were Muslims.
2014 Sydney hostage crisis - these were Muslims.
2014 Moscow school shooting - these were non - Muslims.
Westgate shopping mall attack - these were Muslims.
Zamboanga City crisis - these were non - Muslims.
August, 2013 Islamabad Hostage Drama - these were Muslims.
In Amenas hostage crisis - these were Muslims.
up to the 90s ...
i counted 26 non-muslims
8 attacks by muslims
11 terror groups and actual war events against them ...with consideration that those terror groups are mostly offshoots of al-qaeda and the jihadists in afghanistan whom were armed trained and still funded and ran by western nations and their puppets..

those are from the crisis's ....and again to mention that you fail to understand what is the meaning of a hostage situation ..
you're assumption is simply that anyone around the world who does a crime therefore must be a muslims ...
which is a stupid retarded argument even the most racist person wouldn't make it....
anasawad wrote:up to the 90s ...

Why look at the 90s? The day before yesterday Muslims stormed a Hotal in Mali. Mali! Can you find how USA or France or the west is to be blamed for it?
Of course, those are Muslim fanatics who murder, stating that this is the way Mohhamad did it too, and also stating that it is all if for Allah greatness...
its from these days and back to the 90s .....

i find it hard to consider al-qaeda affiliates and terror groups fully muslims since its said in the quran their description and their spread and their punishment
and the fact that they're not muslims but considered enemies of islam ...

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]