More Israeli Brutality in Occupied West Bank - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
If they followed the arguments of their detractors in this thread, and took them to their logical conclusion, they would end up literally in the sea. And I don't say that as a friend of Jews, I say that as an enemy of Jews.

They would end up in the sea on boats. They'd be refugees, and they'd all end up in Europe and the United States. That is a good thing if you happen to love being close to lots of Jews, but it's a bad thing if you'd prefer most of them to be in a place where you are not.

That is objective truth, whether you happen to be pro-Jew or anti-Jew.
What is your purported identity is irrelevant the only thing that matters is your suggestion that Israelis should be brutal against the Palestinians and that being their only means of survival which makes you a zionist extremist because in the text only the conclusions matter as you claim yourself.
Indeed, that's true, in the most sardonic sense, I'm both 'a supporter of Zionist extremism' and 'a supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah' simultaneously, because that keeps the balance of terror at a pitch and tempo that won't allow either of them to make gains, and it also keeps them all on the hook to the North Atlantic which must 'mediate' and dictate what happens.

It also keeps them distracted. Well, sometimes. I've said this before in a thread long past, that basically I'm in favour of both sides of that conflict, and I'd even support the west selling arms and equipment to both sides so as to scrape extra profits from the top of it, if people didn't keep making that illegal. The arms export ban on Hezbollah is actually genuinely disappointing to me, I'd prefer that it were not classified as a 'terrorist group' (particularly since they serve the other function of killing FSA and ISIL fighters, the same FSA and ISIL fighters that Israel was helping).
Well, it depends on how you look at it, in their own strange way, European liberals can also be consistent as well. The poster who started this thread, Heinie, is a liberal who actually refuses to address any post that I make, because he finds my views to be so depraved and so prejudicial that they do not merit his response (I guess I am either disliking or indifferent to too many different groups at the same time, the hate is just too much for him to fathom). However, he is of course prejudicial in his own way.

Everyone knows the real reason why Heinie makes these threads. It's because European liberals are trying to act out the anti-apartheid memes of their parents' generation in order to achieve maximum virtue signalling. However, where could they find some new 'apartheid' regimes to destroy? Having already completely destroyed South Africa by unleashing black Africans upon the levers of the state, they had to look for new regimes to destroy, and they settled on targeting a new set of people with a new favourite minority, which are humorously enumerated as follows:

• Israel: Jews living in a modernist zone which is surrounded by walls, outside of which lurk Arab Muslims.
  • Thailand: Thai Buddhists living in a non-stop red-light district, with barriers to the south tip of the peninsula beyond which there are moralising Malay Muslim interlopers.
  • Kashmir: Kashmiri Pandits living in relative peace and boredom in a glorified gated zone, with hysterical Pak Muslims threatening to 'slaughter the children', and 'impose Sharia' at every opportunity.
  • Mindanao: Philippine and Japanese businesspeople building factories to manufacture products. Outside the walls are temperamental raging Moros Muslims who sometimes are aligned with ISIL.
  • Myanmar and WSEA: Multiple ethno-religious groups all trying to wall themselves off from each other, with amorphous shifting alliances, and territorial claims against areas of the Republic of India. Muslims illegally migrate into Myanmar in the meanwhile via Chittagong province, Bangladesh.
  • Xinjiang province: China building railroads and storage facilities and highways, to make way for the expansion of global trade. Islamic terrorists trying to prevent this at every turn.
  • Syria: Progressive Alewites from Latakia ruling everything. Sunni Muslim conservatives growling angrily in the countryside.

The European liberal mantra is 'every neghole must be pozzed'*, so in all of those instances they will consistently choose whichever side is the side of angry conservative Muslims, and support it 100% to the hilt, always.

In that sense, they are consistent.

*NB: Yes, European liberals are just like HIV bugchasers. It's essentially the same insane psychology.
Rei Murasame wrote:Well, it depends on how you look at it, in their own strange way, European liberals can also be consistent as well. The poster who started this thread, Heinie, is a liberal who actually refuses to address any post that I make, because he finds my views to be so depraved and so prejudicial that they do not merit his response (I guess I am either disliking or indifferent to too many different groups at the same time, the hate is just too much for him to fathom). However, he is of course prejudicial in his own way.

Everyone knows the real reason why Heinie makes these threads. It's because European liberals are trying to act out the anti-apartheid memes of their parents' generation in order to achieve maximum virtue signalling. However, where could they find some new 'apartheid' regimes to destroy? Having already completely destroyed South Africa by unleashing black Africans upon the levers of the state, they had to look for new regimes to destroy, and they settled on targeting a new set of people with a new favourite minority, which are humorously enumerated as follows:

Every one knows? The Middle East conflict gives them opportunity to exonerate real guilt and adopt imaginary anti racism ideology.
Rei Murasame wrote: so in all of those instances they will consistently choose whichever side is the side of angry conservative Muslims, and support it 100% to the hilt, always.

Interesting Rei, except, wouldn't this make them devout ISIS supporters ?

Sorry to see you completed the cycle and came back for another round, but it will further my Evolution/Revolution inquiry ...

Zam
I reiterate my earlier point though, while you support a racist apartheid govt. like Israel, it's difficult to take you seriously when you ramble on about racism.

I've never shown or displayed any support for any Israeli government ever.

FYI, I don't support the Israeli government or its policies.

I'd assume you've made an opinion based on your own prejudices and assumptions. Say you're sorry.
As far as I can tell you are actively apologizing for the racism in Israeli textbooks with erroneous arguments, first you claimed that the purported racism probably does not exist because the Israeli professor who brought the evidence forward has a funny-looking facebook feed, failing that you said that the Palestinians are racist and that makes racism in Israeli textbooks acceptable, failing that you cited an Israeli apologist who confirmed what the Israeli Professor was saying, failing that you called the Israeli professor a potential racist.

So your actions as skinster said make quite evident your apologetics, while your general statement that "you do not support Israeli policies" needs to be put into context, which Israeli policies have you identified as racist to disagree with?
noemon wrote:As far as I can tell you are actively apologizing for the racism in Israeli textbooks with erroneous arguments, first you claimed that the purported racism probably does not exist because the Israeli professor who brought the evidence forward has a funny-looking facebook feed, failing that you said that the Palestinians are racist and that makes racism in Israeli textbooks acceptable, failing that you cited an Israeli apologist who confirmed what the Israeli Professor was saying, failing that you called the Israeli professor a potential racist.

I never claimed that racism does not exist. I actually mentioned a few times that I believe it does, yet I was rightfully skeptical about some of her evidence and arguments.

So your actions as skinster said make quite evident your apologetics, while your general statement that "you do not support Israeli policies" needs to be put into context, which Israeli policies have you identified as racist to disagree with?

Does it really matter? I've already been falsely accused ... Twice.

Possibly by mistake. I guess it's karma.
danholo wrote:I've never shown or displayed any support for any Israeli government ever.

FYI, I don't support the Israeli government or its policies.

I'd assume you've made an opinion based on your own prejudices and assumptions. Say you're sorry.

Thanks for the laughter, danholo. You're Jewish right? Come here for a cuddle right now! You deserve one after that post.
Zamuel wrote:Interesting Rei, except, wouldn't this make them devout ISIS supporters ?

Yes, it would. That's why ISIL even exists.

Look at the liberals in Canada as the most salient example of this. Canada is going to cease its airstrikes against ISIL now that the social democrats are in power, and they are going to convert some of their military facilities on the border with the USA into refugee camps, and use those places to house thousands of refugees.

This is a baffling misappropriation of NATO resources, and you will see it in full swing by April, watch and see. That will be in the news. Canada's military will also experience funding cuts.

We are living in a world that is far more surreal than the average person could imagine. When I saw that decision come out, I literally was like, "You have to be fucking shitting me." Liberals are awful, and social democrats are almost always the worst of the liberals.
Zamuel wrote:Interesting Rei, except, wouldn't this make them devout ISIS supporters ?
Rei Murasame wrote:Yes, it would. That's why ISIL even exists.

Nah ... ISIL, ISIS, whatever, certainly has it's Euro backers (Saudi Family Friends?) But there is no popular front for the Jihadists. And those EU ISIS backers were NOT anti-South African at all ... I'll go along that there are a lot of Neo-Idealists in EU, that are very Pro-Palestinian ... But I don't see any "roll-over" effect from the end of apartheid. And I think a lot of them are now having second thoughts about Arab innocence.

Zamuel wrote:in EU, that are very Pro-Palestinian ... But I don't see any "roll-over" effect from the end of apartheid. And I think a lot of them are now having second thoughts about Arab innocence.
night games wrote:Wishful thinking. The Europeans have deep psychologicsl need to project their Nazism and crimes on the Jews.

I don't mean to imply that the "Humanitarian" support for Palestinians from the EU is the ONLY factor in play. I agree with Rei that a notable power structure has evolved amongst international "AID" groups. It definitely seeks to involve itself politically to maintain it's popular support. I just think her analysis of a flop from Apartheid to Palestinian injustice is flawed.

I see EU humanists, those involving themselves on behalf of Palestinians, as largely directed / manipulated by Anti-Semitic Haters that do indeed trace their "HATE" back to Fascist populism (and beyond). They are worms that will burrow into any fertile soil. Anti-Semitism has by no means been limited to Germany ... Europe has been knee deep in it for centuries.

Rei Murasame wrote:Canada is going to cease its airstrikes against ISIL now that the social democrats are in power, and they are going to convert some of their military facilities on the border with the USA into refugee camps, and use those places to house thousands of refugees. This is a baffling misappropriation of NATO resources, and you will see it in full swing by April, watch and see. That will be in the news. Canada's military will also experience funding cuts.

Hmmm ... Perhaps this will provide the incentive we have been looking for to invade Canada ? It might also help the US economy if we could replace imported sugar with increased maple syrup production ?

Zam
Pongo wrote:Yesterday two Palestinian boys age 14 stabbed to death a Jew. The murderers and the victim were taken to Israeli hospital. The doctors saved the life of the murderer. Only in Israel. Is it moral to save the life of a Palestinian murderer?

So, one of the two Palestinian children lived after the Israelis shot him and you call this saving life.

@SpecialOlympian Stupid is as stupid does. If[…]

It is rather trivial to transmit culture. I can j[…]

World War II Day by Day

So long as we have a civilization worth fighting […]

My opinion is that it is still "achievable&qu[…]