Jewish Terror Attack in West Bank - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I don't care about the settlers and the Palestinians
both are religious nutjubs they can kill each other all day long I couldn't care less.

So this is the purpose of the Orthodox Crazies who are used as settlers: to terrorize the local Palestinians?

Is that what you guys are using them for? Human land mines?
What amazes me is how much the Israeli right is jumping up and down about being victimized and complaining that the Israeli left is "point scoring".

After long years of advocating, encouraging and funding criminal acts against Israeli law they bear a lot of the responsibility. They have encouraged the settler radicals to feel above the law.
More Jewish Terrorist Suspects Arrested including IDF Soldier
Last night two more Jews were arrested on suspicion of terrorism and one is a serving member of the Israel Defense Force (IDF). Details are sketchy as the story is being censored by the Israelis.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.713805
Since terrorizing Palestinians is official Israeli policy one cannot be surprised when individual soldiers do not know where to draw an imaginary line between state terrorism and personal initiatives.
they believe the land belongs to them because of god saying so, which is obviously absurd because god is not an estate agent.

Actually, he is.

Genesis 15:18 wrote:In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates
No he isn't.

Is too!

Besides, zionism is meant to be secular.

Granted. I was merely pointing out that, according to the Jewish (and Christian) Scriptures, God is indeed an estate agent.
According to scripture it also says that man can't create the state of Israel, which is why there are sects of Jews who oppose the state on religious grounds so shutupyerface and yourmumisaslut.

The scriptures say lots of things, skinsterooney. And there are even more ways of interpreting those things. One of those ways is that God, like a dodgy real estate agent, gave other people's land to his buddies. Another way is that the Jews should only return to Israel after the Messiah has appeared, which does not appear to have happened yet.
skinster wrote:According to scripture it also says that man can't create the state of Israel, which is why there are sects of Jews who oppose the state on religious grounds so shutupyerface and yourmumisaslut. :D

The new Old Testament - sponsored by Exxon-Mobil and General Dynamics - says it's perfectly okay for humans to set up "Israels" in any strategic places where non-Europeans are sitting on top of useful resources, like oil.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O