Israelis nervous about BDS - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/BDSmovement/status/910188178644062209

I know Michael Moore, but who is that other idiot that is agreeing with him?
skinster wrote:Roger Waters was in Pink Floyd. He's ace. More here:

So he is a member of a British Music band. I think he is also full of shit. I still stand on the side of Israel and a one state solution that the so-called Palestinians must accept are be driven out of the land. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah.
Yeah, but that made him a hated figure in the UK (for the most part). He tried to warn people of Corbyn's politics during the Labour leadership elections, but that backfired. So basically, he should keep shilling for Israel / opposing BDS. :D
skinster wrote:Yeah, but that made him a hated figure in the UK (for the most part). He tried to warn people of Corbyn's politics during the Labour leadership elections, but that backfired. So basically, he should keep shilling for Israel / opposing BDS. :D

Yeah. Praise the Lord.

Are you hoping I want aids? No, I want you to b[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable justi[…]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]