Israelis nervous about BDS - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Dagoth Ur wrote:lol "YOU DIDN'T LIVE SOMEWHERE I SAID IS BAD SO YOU ARE WRONG!"

You argue like a child but I bet you are actually just old and immature.

I actually lived somewhere I said was bad. My personal experience tells me you are wrong.
Guise you're totally wrong because I have experiences. lol

Well since you aren't from a western bourgeoisie nation I won't listen to your critique, literally at all. Spend your childhood here, then you can talk.
Dagoth Ur wrote:Guise you're totally wrong because I have experiences. lol

Well since you aren't from a western bourgeoisie nation I won't listen to your critique, literally at all. Spend your childhood here, then you can talk.

Insults, Dagoth? Out of arguments already?

skinster wrote:zionists accusing others of racism for supporting human rights of an oppressed group continues to be hilarious.

zionists ITT have been using all 4 of the typical zionist deflections.
http://jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.com/ ... d-win.html

Fun to read!

Damn, I forgot Arafat's facial hair again!

So...

Anything to say about real issues? Jordan, for instance?
I guess once Europe has to implement harsher measures to get a grip on its Muslim Islamist terrorism, that problem will quietly go away.
skinster wrote:BDS update: Portland’s Socially Responsible Investments Committee (SRIC) voted to recommend that City funds should not be invested in Caterpillar.

It is good to see Caterpillar being hit where it hurts them, their greed. As a private company, Caterpillar is considered by the U.S. government to be part of America's interests in occupied Palestine. Since their federal government fully and uncritically supports the Israelis, American citizens need to fall back on their local governments and the agency of individuals and activist groups.

A Caterpillar bulldozer is used by the Israeli army to destroy Palestinian property in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron

Assuming that guy wasn't yet another of the count[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]