Netanyahu retracts appointment of Settler as Ambassador - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
So I take it that, once again, you have no arguments to provide.

The use of far-right rhetoric by anti-Israel left-liberals is not limited to the example I pointed out above, anyway. For instance, Jackie Walker borrowed a page from David Duke's book and claimed that Jews controlled slave trade, which is also with little help historical basis.

Ultimately, the longer they push this nonsense forward, the harder their reckoning be - and of course, you can forget that diaspora Jews, and American ones in particular, will rally with against Israel if the anti-Israel camp disregards the use of antisemitic rhetoric in their camp or makes it its own. On the contrary, that only further pushes the narrative that they are antisemitic.
wat0n wrote:So I take it that, once again, you have no arguments to provide.

What was the question or argument?

All you're doing is posting about antisemitic conspiracies while simultaneously displaying your eternal victimhood when I don't recall saying anything racist. Quote me where that happens/happened if you're going to continue down this boring and pathetic, weak-sauce of a road.

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]