Israel Cheering Donald Trump’s Win, Renews Calls to Abandon 2-State Solution - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:That type that is classified and if ts spread you wont find a cure for it before it kills millions

keep on dreaming

I ready to bet that there wont be any war because none of the Muslim countries is willing to fight Israel especially for something stupid like this

there will be protests maybe Hamas will try and will succed to start a new intifada and thats it.

Jerusalem is alredy the capital of Israel like it or not.

and we are not afraid of you I know that nothing is gonna happen and even mighty Iran wont dare to start any war

Under the current situation its only a matter of time before everyone attacks you to reclaim the city.

Wont happen but keep on dreaming
What type of biological weapons exactly ?

That type that is classified and if ts spread you wont find a cure for it before it kills millions

Jerusalem is the third holy city in Islam, it is one of the most important cities in the Islamic world that must remain under Islamic rule.

keep on dreaming

The mintue that Jerusalem is declared as your capital fully and all the embacies officially turn to it thus accepting it.
You can expect the entire Islamic world to rage against you, and not riots but rather actual war. With all of it.

I ready to bet that there wont be any war because none of the Muslim countries is willing to fight Israel especially for something stupid like this

there will be protests maybe Hamas will try and will succed to start a new intifada and thats it.

Think of it like this, Switching your capital to Jerusalem with dozens of countries admitting to it, is pretty much like actually dropping a nuke on Mekka.
Holly war and countless many will die, mostly non-Muslims.

Jerusalem is alredy the capital of Israel like it or not.

and we are not afraid of you I know that nothing is gonna happen and even mighty Iran wont dare to start any war

Under the current situation its only a matter of time before everyone attacks you to reclaim the city.

Most ridiculous thing I heard recently

the world is not a video game
Yes that "classified" weapons no one could know about.

I don't need to dream, many tried before and all failed, you're not the exception. Infact you're far weaker than any other to take the city before.
And Israel keep saying its the capital however, no one in the world accepts it thus its not.

It doesn't matter if you're not afraid, many groups which occupied or abused Arab lands during their time of weakness weren't afraid of them either, until its too late and they were exterminated.

You're simply too arrogant to a point that you have this expceptionalism like the Americans, thinking that you're somehow different from any other nation. But you're not. And you'll never be, just anther nation with the same order to apply to it.

The world is not a video game, true, when the Arabs wake up you're going to be destroyed for real not virtually. And the Arabs will have the entire Muslim world backing them. The US cant handle the weight of the Islamic world if it rose against them, you think Israel can ?
Just look at the American presidents and actions and how they're always appeasing the Muslim world all around. A Muslim nation to be attacked needs to be already abandoned by all the rest or worse made hostilities with them thus all turned a blind eye to it.
And even so its generally against regimes and never a major nation.
Thats why Iran or Pakistan or any of those are not afraid of the US, we know they cant achieve victory against us and will suffer severe damage if attacked.
And Israel keep saying its the capital however, no one in the world accepts it thus its not.

yes it is and we dont care what the world think

same thing as fucking unesco said that Jews have no historical connection to the temple mount

you need to understand that its not medieval times anymore significant numerical advantage wont help you win and you got nothing besides that.

And the Arabs will have the entire Muslim world backing them. The US cant handle the weight of the Islamic world if it rose against them, you

yes it can the US alone can destroy the entiere Muslim world

you underestimate the power of technology
The technology we already have ?

No its the kind of technology that you dont have and wont have for the coming 100 years

The US is already falling apart, its not gonna be there for you for too long.

the US will be fine but the Islamic influece will be diminished because of general decline of religion and the oil that will run out by the end of this century
Ya, as you said, this isn't the 14th century. Technology travels and spreads quite fast.
And considering the number of Muslim scientists who work all over the world and the resources available to Muslim nations, its impossible to keep them anything a secret. You're having a first hand experience with Iran right now.

So no, the Islamic nations, some are either on par and others are catching up rather quickly to the west. Ofcourse Israel is excluded since you don't really have much scientific and technological development yourself rather just build whats already there and not all types. While the Islamic nations are collecting everything and buildning and developing their own rapidly.

For the US. Just look at the news. You can kiss your bulldog good bye in no time.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah the mighty Muslim scientists

Just compare this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M ... _laureates
to this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... _laureates

Oh boy, he's using that comparison tactics, whites like to use to win a retard argument. I bet most whites believe those jewish scientists copy over "Aryan" works. Hell I remember one asshole making a list debunking Jewish Inventions. I'll send it to you if you want.
Let me see, you're argument is comparing how many Muslims won the noble prize vs how many jews won the noble prize.
Rather than comparing the number of scientists of each and the production and output of each along with ofcourse which positions and institutions each fill ? yes ?

You probably shouldn't count much on the nobel foundation since they pretty much rarely give any prize to non-europeans although most inventions and discoveries are done by non-europeans or generally of european descend.

Infact its already been accused several times of Eurocenterism. To give an example, Henry kissinger got an nobel prize while Ghandi didn't.
In science example, Rammal Rammal who have over a 100 different major research in science mainly physics. Researches that led with French government admittion that contributed to the basis of modern physics. He did not get a nobel prize.
On the other hand, Dr. Moniz, who came up with the lobotomy procedure, which is quite telling of what kind of person he is, won a nobel prize.
Rammal was Lebanese, thus didn't win. Moniz was Portuguese thus won.

An actual comparison would be to see how many muslim scientists are currently working in major institutions and on major researches compared to others.
There are 100s of thousands of muslim scientists in the world filling institutions like NASA for example.
Isaiah 43:5
"Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, And gather you from the west.

Isaiah 43:6
"I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' And to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring My sons from afar And My daughters from the ends of the earth,

Jeremiah 29:14
'I will be found by you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.'

Ezekiel 36:10
'I will multiply men on you, all the house of Israel, all of it; and the cities will be inhabited and the waste places will be rebuilt.

Ezekiel 36:24
"For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.

Ezekiel 38:8
"After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them.

Ezekiel 39:25
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name.

Ezekiel 39:27
"When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them in the sight of the many nations.

Hosea 1:11
And the sons of Judah and the sons of Israel will be gathered together, And they will appoint for themselves one leader, And they will go up from the land, For great will be the day of Jezreel.

Joel 3:2
I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.
I am for a one state solution, called the State of Israel, with Jerusalem as the capital city. The holocaust is a good enough reason for me.
But as I understand it, that is the way the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (Israel) wants it. So any resistance is only postponing the inevitable.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
HalleluYah.
MistyTiger wrote:
"If Israelis and Palestinians can ever get along, then a 1-state solution would be fine. But can they get along? NO. Israel has to shoot and kill Palestinians all the time, it is like Israel is throwing tantrums and screaming "Mine!" It is so immature."

It appears to me that those so-called Palestinians are the ones throwing the tantrums. At one time these Jews were willing to settle for a two-state solution, but Arafat would not compromise and let Jerusalem be the capital city of Israel. Now Israel has been populated by more religious Jews that believe in rebuilding their Temple. They also believe in some of the Old Testament writings in which the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (Israel) gave all that land and possibly more to their descendants. They believe they are those descendants and are ready to claim their right to the land, all of it.

That God is also the God that created all the earth according to the Holy Bible. He has also stated he would judge those that divide His land that he gave to His people. The Shroud of Turin, the empty tomb in Jerusalem, and many other things gives me the sneaking suspicion that that God is alive and well and that we would be well to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Those Arabs have many other Arab lands to go to if they do not wish to live there in peace. I don't think it would be wise to go against that God that has the power to die and bring himself back to life. I say let the so-called "spoiled" Jews have that land and build their settlements so we can all live in peace. You can choose not to believe if you wish, however, I do not see any benefit in that attitude.
Who are supplying all those weapons to the so-called Palestinian Arabs? Who are those that continue to shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods in Israel? Israel is the only democracy in the region. I think it is irrational to think we would not help another democracy like ourselves.

Another resource of degenerates who want to watch […]

There are many ways to approach a construction si[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I disagree with this, but I also don't think &quo[…]

The actual argument (that the definition is being[…]