Inside Palestine's Refugee Camps - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Well. We know what your culture is and its not really that much better than that of the Arabs.
I mean both are supremacists. both racist. both willing to commit murders, crimes and massacres. Both are expansionists. Both are violent.
Both has proven to be traitorous, untrustworthy and backstabbing. Both colonized lands. Both do ethnic cleansing.
And best of all, both American allies in most so its kinda like big brother thing with the bigger butchering government for both of you.
Yea, and you somehow share almost all their charactaristics. Probably the same reason why you cant defeat us and thus running around crying like little babies all around the world how you're all going to be butchered by the big bad and evil Shia and Iranians.
Like we're as stupid as your government to risk our trade relations and development with attacking civillians.
And little guy, actually thats not the reason they cant defeat you so far. Its more like the big bulldog protecting you. You know it, its called the US.
Don't worry though, their luck is running out and you'll become the next Somallia in no time. After all if you cant keep a good budget with aid and support and you're military is lacking funding according to its own leaders all while billions are being poured into it. 'm sure you'll probably run even worse than Somallia within the next decades. Better start preparing your immigration papers.

So let me get this straight. There are still some zionists or pro-zionists who believe that everyone in the world is stupid while they're so smart, that everyone will believe that Gaza for example, a place smaller than Baalbak with nearly 2 million people living in it under siege and constant bombing is not pretty much a big concentration camp like the one the NAZIs used.
Or Palestinians in general being brutallized, their homes destroyed, segregated and demonized routinely. Has nothing simillar at all to how a casual top of the line aparthied state.

Keep the work going on this propoganda and we'll all just die from an overload of bullshit we're hearing.
Last edited by anasawad on 11 Dec 2016 10:11, edited 1 time in total.
@Frollein
Right, that's why you're incessantly spamming PoFo with memes about Saudia Arabia's human rights violations...

... no wait...

Technically speaking, the media is probably going to ignore human rights violations when its commited by the US's little puppy.

They're so cute and fluffy those Saudi leaders when they're all hugging and kissing NATO leaders.

'm not really sure why you keep this theme that they aren't compatible with your culture when your governments are practically best friends with them.
Israelis are the ones with a bad reputation around the world. They are considered arrogant in the main but I personally would not stereotype them. The dozens that I have met are mainly aloof and aggressive. There is a minority that are ashamed of the actions of the Zionists and usually don't live in Israel.
A woman that has just come back from four years in the Gaza Strip working for an NGO there, said that the Palestinians are beautiful people, loving and caring.
This video of a handcuffed and hooded Palestinian being callously murdering is indefensible.

Now im confused!!! Iran or Israel is that?
we keep hearing how bad Iran is because it is a theocracy!
that segregating women and men in buses for example is a barbaric attitude.
well look at this boys:
The Zionists and their fascist supporters are conspicuous by their absence, they seem to have given up on this thread as they can't defend the actions of Israel. The Zionists actions are indefensible.

Israel has responded furiously after the Ecuadorian envoy to the United Nations compared Zionism to Nazism.
i have often said that myself, it has been proven that diseases can mutate, Zionism disease is a mutated form or version of the Nazism disease.
Im not kidding, I really really believe that, and I believe in future it will be depicted that way.

In fact Judaism condemns Zionism, watch;
Suntzu wrote:What about the Muslim disease? :lol:

We know who suffers from Islamophobia in PoFo and Suntzu seems to have it. I have posted this on another thread but it explains what is Islamophobia.

edit.
Please note.
In an earlier post of mine which explains my even handed approach in regards to Israelis.

Israelis are the ones with a bad reputation around the world. They are considered arrogant in the main but I personally would not stereotype them. The dozens that I have met are mainly aloof and aggressive. There is a minority that are ashamed of the actions of the Zionists and usually don't live in Israel

Last edited by anarchist23 on 11 Dec 2016 13:13, edited 4 times in total.
anarchist23 wrote:We know who suffers from Islamophobia in PoFo and Suntzu seems to have it. I have posted this on another thread but it explains what is Islamophobia.

edit.
Please note.
In an earlier post of mine which explains my even handed approach in regards to Israelis.

I don't fear Muslims any more than if fear cockroaches.
After the USA government has just promised 38 billion dollars over the next decade to the Zionist state for weapons, it now has agreed to give Israel a further 1.2 billion dollars. Which includes some $10 million dollars in additional funds earmarked for US-Israel anti-tunnel cooperation. What do tunnels from the Gaza Strip got to do with the Americans?
Israel and the USA seem to be joined at the hip. lol

WASHINGTON — A day ahead of a government shutdown deadline, Congress scrambled on Thursday to wrap-up unfinished business, voting decisively to send President Barack Obama a defense policy bill, including more than $600 million for missile defense cooperation with Israel.

The Senate passed the defense legislation by a wide margin, 92-7, a week after the House overwhelmingly approved the measure, 375-34.

The legislation includes the approval of some $600.7 million for US-Israel missile defense cooperation for the 2017 fiscal year, with provisions specifically authorizing $268.7 million in research and development funding for US-Israel cooperative missile and rocket defense programs; $62 million for procurement of the Iron Dome rocket defense system; $150 million for procurement of the David’s Sling medium-range missile defense system; and $120 million for procurement of the Arrow-3 long-range missile defense system.

Some $10 million in additional funds are earmarked for US-Israel anti-tunnel cooperation.

The money is not part of the massive defense package agreement, also known as the memorandum of understanding, signed between the two countries earlier in the year. The new package will grant Israel $3.8 billion annually
— up from the $3 billion pledged under the previous agreed-upon MOU — starting in 2018 and through 2028.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee on Thursday welcomed the news, saying it “commends Congress for strongly bolstering US-Israel defense cooperation. These funds will help Israel defend its citizens against rocket and missile threats, and will further America’s own missile defense programs.”

Times of Israel
What do tunnels from the Gaza Strip got to do with the Americans?

Americans are getting acces to advanced technology for relatively small Investment

also the US would love to stop the Mexican cartels from smuggling things in and out (including people) of the US
This is good news in regards the apartheid Israel. Many countries around the world have similar regulations. Again, this is what's required, sanctions, financially hitting the Zionists. Also it's publicity which also exposes Israel to the public, exposing the apartheid nature of this Zionist state.

The French government has published new regulations obliging importers and retailers to label products originating from Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory.

According to the report in Haaretz, the notification, published yesterday, is headed “Notice to economic operators concerning the indication of origin of goods originating in the territories occupied by Israel since June 1967.”

Citing the November 2015 European Commission guidelines, and “in order not to deceive consumers”, the new government regulations “say it is necessary to mark the precise place from which goods originating in these areas came, and not mark them as products of Israel.”

Haaretz says that “the regulations make it clear that this is intended to prevent a situation in which consumers are misled and think they are buying Palestinian goods from the West Bank or East Jerusalem.”

In response, Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesperson Emmanuel Nahshon said: “Israel denounces the French government’s decision to implement the November 2015 European Commission’s guidelines for marking Israeli goods originating from beyond the ‘67 borders.”

“We regret that France, in which there’s a law against boycotts, is advancing steps that could be seen as giving a tailwind to radicals and the boycott movement against Israel.”

He added: “It is inexplicable and troubling that France chooses to apply a double standard when it comes to Israel, while ignoring 200 territorial conflicts taking place around the world, including those on its very own doorstep.”

Middle East Monitor
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Americans are getting acces to advanced technology for relatively small Investment

also the US would love to stop the Mexican cartels from smuggling things in and out (including people) of the US

you live in cloud coockoo land pal or what? what fucking advanceed technology? if you had advanced technology would you need to buy advanced weapons from the US? the load of shit he spews out is remarkable. he's like Alice in wonderland i swear.

we're not interested in discussing your fantasies here mate, if you want to debate then join the reality, Israel is a third world theocracy ruling the territories it has occupied with Iron fist, a Tyrannical apartheid, a dictatorship.

@anarchist23
they are not joined at the hip man, look at this endless list of Jewish American politicians. most of whom wouldnt really give fuck about risking the lives of all americans for a couple of Israelis.
its gonna take a while to read the list. When you finished invest 1 hour of your time to watch this Israeli man give a conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

Israel is too small to produce all of its military equipment also US is not interested in letting that happen. Israel wanted to crate its own jet a few decades ago but the US cancelled that project.

You dont even know what is a theocracy or apartheid so Im not going to bother discussing it with someone who is lacking basic knowlage

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]