Inside Palestine's Refugee Camps - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Israel is too small to produce all of its military equipment also US is not interested in letting that happen. Israel wanted to crate its own jet a few decades ago but the US cancelled that project.

You dont even know what is a theocracy or apartheid so Im not going to bother discussing it with someone who is lacking basic knowlage

:lol: :lol:
Israel wanted to crate its own jet a few decades ago but the US cancelled that project.
:lol: :lol:
yeah Romania wanted to build a space shuttle too but Venezuela cancelled the project. :lol: :lol:
me lack knowledge? :lol: :lol:
look mate watch the videos i put up in my last post, he is one of your own historians telling the truth, Read Miko Peled's book.
and stop dreaming about Israel being a technological state,
at least the Iranians have several cars, missiles, helicopters and satellites to their names, what has Israel got? I prehistoric tank and Oranges.
Since last October, the Israeli government has accused Palestinians and their allies of “inciting violence” against Israelis, despite the fact that only 34 Israelis have died in that time frame compared to 230 Palestinians.

The uptick in violence has been attributed to an internationally condemned Israeli encroachment of Palestinian lands in the contested West Bank. Israeli government concern over recent violence has led them to arrest Palestinians for social media content that could potentiallylead to crimes. So far, 145 Palestinians have been arrested this year for “pre-crime” via social media “incitement.” This practice eventually led to a collaboration between Facebook and the Israeli government, whose joint effort to curb social media “incitement” has led to the banning of several Facebook accounts of Palestinian journalists and news agencies.

However, social media, as well as mainstream Western media, have failed to condemn Israeli “incitement” against Palestinians, a practice that is surprisingly common considering the little to no attention it receives. Often these anti-Palestinian posts, pictures, and rallies are rife with calls for genocide, with cries of “Death to the whole Arab nation” and “Kill them all” surprisingly common.

Even the Times of Israel ran an op-ed article about “When Genocide is Permissible” in reference to Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. Though the post was eventually taken down, it points to an all-too-common and dangerous mentality that social media, the Israeli government, and Western media “conveniently” ignore. An Israeli news agency even put the then-suspected preferential treatment to the test and found that Facebook and the Israeli authorities treated calls for revenge from Palestinians and Israelis very differently.

A picture posted to Facebook depicts two girls holding a sign that reads: ‘Hating Arabs is not racism; it’s morality!’

This happened yesterday in Palestine , bunch of guys just sitting & chatting infront of their house @ 2am , a patrol just showed up , didn't say any thing , dropped two sound grenade & just left in a hurry.

Somehow I think Palestinian kids don't like the Zionist troops.
These are short videos explaining why.
The Zionist troops killing Palestinian men, women and children in the Gaza Strip, in the West Bank and in refugee camps doesn't help the situation.
I think of the massacre in Sabra and Shatila Palestinian Refugee Camps in Lebanon in 1982 of over 1500 men, women and children in which Zionist troops were involved is enough to explain the hatred of the Palestinian people towards the Zionist murders. The Zionist troops are despicable, lowlife, criminals.

@layman
They are offered duel citizenship.
To be exact. half a million in Lebanon. 2 million in Syria and 5 million in Jordan hold both Palestinian credintials all while holding nationality of the country they're in.

Those are different from the Palestinians living in Palestine under occupation.
And as long as your people and governments keep pretending that its not an occupation of Palestinian lands but rather Israeli lands and the Palestinians happen to live there. Then you can expect the situation to keep growing in scope.

And as i said before, at some point Israel is going to lose and if the situation kept going and the occupation kept on and the hatred grew more and more.
When Israel lose it'll recieve the exact same treatment it gave to those people and its not going to be nice.

I know the ego of many doesn't allow them to believe that would happen and they say these things like "we're here to stay". And for that i ask you to do a very simple task. Go to google and search just a single nation or empire that kept winning for ever without at one point losing or worse falling completly in all of history.
Trust me, it doesn't exist. And the rules aren't changing now. Pushing them will only make it worse.

Nations that do good and keep good relations with everyone around it and its subjects usually go into a soft fall where it doesn't collapse completly but rather stay as it is just alot smaller in matter of influence and power. This doesn't mean all good and saint like, no more like a minimum standard of allies and friends.

Nations who don't keep that minimum usually end up being completly destroyed once they fall, specially if they kept active conflicts all over the place.

You don't need to take my word for it, just read up history. Any nation that doesn't keep that minimum ends up fucked up.
Israel and the US aren't keeping that minimum.
Atleast colonial empires kept each other for the most part thus survived, though in much smaller fraction of their former self but survived.
layman wrote:Why do no Arab countries offer them at least duel citizenship given the conditions they live in?
If I boycott Israel and the arabs maybe they would both go away and stop polluting my news screen.

For someone who has been posting on PoFo for many years I would have expected a better post than this. It's pathetic.

The Zionist troops killing Palestinian men, women and children in the Gaza Strip, in the West Bank and in refugee camps doesn't help the situation.
I think of the massacre in Sabra and Shatila Palestinian Refugee Camps in Lebanon in 1982 of over 1500 men, women and children in which Zionist troops were involved is enough to explain the hatred of the Palestinian people towards the Zionist murders. The Zionist troops are despicable, lowlife, criminals.

In 1983, a commission chaired by Seán MacBride, the assistant to the UN Secretary General and President of United Nations General Assembly at the time, concluded that Israel, as the camp's occupying power, bore responsibility for the violence. The commission also concluded that the massacre was a form of genocide.

In 1983, the Israeli Kahan Commission, appointed to investigate the incident, found that Israeli military personnel, aware that a massacre was in progress, had failed to take serious steps to stop it. The commission deemed Israel indirectly responsible, and Ariel Sharon, then Defense Minister, bore personal responsibility "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge", forcing him to resign.

wiki

You forgot to include this part of the wiki article:

The Sabra and Shatila massacre was the killing of between 762 and 3,500 civilians, mostly Palestinians and Lebanese Shiites, by a militia close to the Kataeb Party, also called Phalange, a predominantly Christian Lebanese right-wing party in the Sabra neighborhood and the adjacent Shatila refugee camp in Beirut, Lebanon. From approximately 18:00 on 16 September to 08:00 on 18 September 1982, a widespread massacre was carried out by the militia virtually under the eyes of their Israeli allies.[4][5][6][7] The Phalanges, allies to the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), were ordered by the IDF to clear out Sabra and Shatila from Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) fighters, as part of the IDF maneuvering into West Beirut. The IDF received reports of some of the Phalanges atrocities in Sabra and Shatila but failed to stop them.[8]

The massacre was presented as retaliation for the assassination of newly elected Lebanese president Bachir Gemayel, the leader of the Lebanese Kataeb Party. It was wrongly assumed that Palestinian militants had carried out the assassination. In June 1982, the Israel Defense Forces had invaded Lebanon with the intention of rooting out the PLO. By mid-1982, under the supervision of the Multinational Force, the PLO withdrew from Lebanon following weeks of battles in West Beirut and shortly before the massacre took place. Various forces — Israeli, Phalangists and possibly also the South Lebanon Army (SLA) — were in the vicinity of Sabra and Shatila at the time of the slaughter, taking advantage of the fact that the Multinational Force had removed barracks and mines that had encircled Beirut's predominantly Muslim neighborhoods and kept the Israelis at bay during the Beirut siege.[9] The Israeli advance over West Beirut in the wake of the PLO withdrawal, which enabled the Phalangist raid, was considered a violation of the ceasefire agreement between the various forces.[10] The Israeli Army surrounded Sabra and Shatila and stationed troops at the exits of the area to prevent camp residents from leaving and, at the Phalangists' request,[11] fired illuminating flares at night.[12][13]

According to Alain Menargues, the direct perpetrators of the killings were the "Young Men", a gang recruited by Elie Hobeika, a prominent figure in the Phalanges, the Lebanese Forces intelligence chief and liaison officer with Mossad, from men who had been expelled from the Lebanese Forces for insubordination or criminal activities.[14] The killings are widely believed to have taken place under Hobeika's direct orders. Hobeika's family and fiancée had been murdered by Palestinian militiamen, and their Lebanese allies, at the Damour massacre of 1976,[15][16] itself a response to the 1976 Karantina massacre of Palestinians and Lebanese Muslims at the hands of Christian militants. Hobeika later became a long-serving Member of the Parliament of Lebanon and served in several ministerial roles.[17] Other Phalangist commanders involved were Joseph Edde from South Lebanon, Dib Anasta, head of the Phalangist Military Police, Michael Zouein, and Maroun Mischalani from East Beirut. In all 300–400 militiamen were involved, including some from Sa'ad Haddad's South Lebanon Army.
Suntzu wrote:You forgot to include this part of the wiki article:

Yes. I have read the article and many more on Sabra and Shatil. The Zionist army knew what was happening during the massacre and in fact lit up the camps with flares and would not let the Palestinian refugees leave the camp during the massacre. The Zionists were involved in the massacre.
Read what I posted.

In 1983, a commission chaired by Seán MacBride, the assistant to the UN Secretary General and President of United Nations General Assembly at the time, concluded that Israel, as the camp's occupying power, bore responsibility for the violence. The commission also concluded that the massacre was a form of genocide.

In 1983, the Israeli Kahan Commission, appointed to investigate the incident, found that Israeli military personnel, aware that a massacre was in progress, had failed to take serious steps to stop it. The commission deemed Israel indirectly responsible, and Ariel Sharon, then Defense Minister, bore personal responsibility "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge", forcing him to resign.

wiki
And as long as your people and governments keep pretending that its not an occupation of Palestinian lands but rather Israeli lands and the Palestinians happen to live there. Then you can expect the situation to keep growing in scope.

The UK and the UN considers this an occupation last time I heard. In fact I think it is still official US policy.

And as i said before, at some point Israel is going to lose and if the situation kept going and the occupation kept on and the hatred grew more and more.

From where I am sitting Israel is even more secure than at any time in history. Syria and Egypt are far less of a threat than before. Hell, even the PLO are more friendly and are more divided themselves.

This seems to be why the arabs are looking to the west (via BDS etc) to bail them out.

When Israel lose it'll recieve the exact same treatment it gave to those people and its not going to be nice.

If Israel lost they would receive war worse treatment. The palestians are killed at maybe a few thousand a year but the overlal population has been growing, even under occuptation. The Israelis would be genocided if the arabs got their way.

I know the ego of many doesn't allow them to believe that would happen and they say these things like "we're here to stay".

Who knows in the long term but as I said, its not looking that way right now. The arab world is still backwards and weak with few success stories. Relative power is not changing in their favour.

Nations that do good and keep good relations with everyone around it and its subjects usually go into a soft fall where it doesn't collapse completly but rather stay as it is just alot smaller in matter of influence and power. This doesn't mean all good and saint like, no more like a minimum standard of allies and friends.

The only way Israel could get good relations with the muslim world is for them to dispand and head back to Europe. Self-destruction is not really peace terms they are likely to expect.

I assume you are not going to pretend the 1967 borders is all that is needed to wipe the slate clean ?

For someone who has been posting on PoFo for many years I would have expected a better post than this. It's pathetic.

Calling me names isn’t a response but feel free to post another meme with the star of david over a nazi soldier or whatever.

Calling me names isn’t a response

How is this calling you names. It's not my style. I was criticising your post.
We have the the Zionist troops attacking an old man in the West Bank. These Zionists troops are low life and find any excuse to take out there anger on the weak. Cowards of the nth degree.

Here we have Zionist soldiers terrorising very young terrified Palestinian children. This behaviour is unacceptable in the 21st century.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Life is complex, but laws are simple Whate[…]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]