Israel should take away all driving privileges for Arabs. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Oxymoron wrote:Your talking about pissing contests, and then you sit on your high horse? What an arrogant hypocrite you are.

Yes! You, Zionist Nationalist, and Anasawad were having a pissing contest. Then you started on about the Arabs not having a dick and pissing over themselves. What hypocrisy is there in calling you on it?

Don't knock the high horse! It is comfy, and helps me keep my head above the foul air of the peasants.
Tailz wrote:Yes! You, Zionist Nationalist, and Anasawad were having a pissing contest. Then you started on about the Arabs not having a dick and pissing over themselves. What hypocrisy is there in calling you on it?

Don't knock the high horse! It is comfy, and helps me keep my head above the foul air of the peasants.

Aight enjoy the air Sir Dontcaresalot
Oxymoron wrote:Aight enjoy the air Sir Dontcaresalot

Say it right, it is Mi Lord and Master Dotcaresalot.... you peasant!

But sure, yeah. I've shown this discussion thread the level of care and concern any discussion thread deserves that demands we take "rights" away from some minority group. I pay it as much mind as the Saudi's saying Women should not drive because the vibrations of the car could cause a woman to have an orgasam while driving.

Oohhh yeah baby, grind those gears!
Tailz wrote:Say it right, it is Mi Lord and Master Dotcaresalot.... you peasant!

But sure, yeah. I've shown this discussion thread the level of care and concern any discussion thread deserves that demands we take "rights" away from some minority group. I pay it as much mind as the Saudi's saying Women should not drive because the vibrations of the car could cause a woman to have an orgasam while driving.

Oohhh yeah baby, grind those gears!

The Arab barbarians in Israel are not a minority they are a nuisance, there is a difference.
:| Well that was an interesting read. Not.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the Arab population makes up about 25 per cent of the whole. Yes?

I have the perfect solution. Put them all in Teslas :lol:

No, I was just being silly like the rest of this thread. Explain why they shouldn’t be allowed to drive? I’d have thought since they make up such a tiny part of the population these people are monitored 24/7. Isn’t that enough?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]