Israel should take away all driving privileges for Arabs. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Oxymoron wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/08/middleeast/jerusalem-vehicle-attack/

I think its time to take away all driving privileges from Arabs, what benefit does it provide the Jewish state to allow its barbarian enemies to drive?

While your at it, how about taking away their knives and forks too?
Tailz wrote:While your at it, how about taking away their knives and forks too?

That would be over the top, Tailz.
The Arabs living in the areas they call Palestine should be allowed forks and knives, but preferably the plastic kind given in economy class airlines.
See? There is always room for compromise !
Ter wrote:That would be over the top, Tailz.
The Arabs living in the areas they call Palestine should be allowed forks and knives, but preferably the plastic kind given in economy class airlines.
See? There is always room for compromise !

Then perhaps only permit the terro....err... Arabs... to drive mopeds? No trucks or cars, just crappy mopeds?
Ter wrote:Good thinking, Tailz!
You are too restrictive though , I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed bicycles and donkeys (wink, wink )

I'm talking motorized transport here. I was thinking we could let them have basic electric cars (which they cant get anyway, or the ability to recharge their batteries). See where I was going with that? One hand gives, the other takes away...

Terrorists in electric cars, oh how funny...

Look out! That Arab's getting into a Leaf!
Ter wrote:If their religion and state of mind goes back to the dark ages I think they should have their methods of transport synchronised with that (not motorised ). Also because their country will be so small you can get anywhere on foot. Like in Singapore.

Can say the same thing about the other guys over the fence. Let us have some equality and treat them both the same?
LoL.
Its funny though seeing what Zionists do to the Palestinians and what they say and think and how is their average ideological believes are.
And its not really that hard to see why the Arabs would want to wipe them out.
It kinda make sense for people to react in this way towards such ideology and group.

I wont take it as a far pitch for that to happen though. I mean after all, Zionism is an expansionist ideology.
And soon that expansion would go a step further than the Palestinians to Jordan since Lebanon is basically a losing bid. And the Jordanian tribes are not only far richer and armed but also tend to be, like a 1000 times more brutal than almost everyone else in the world. I mean look at ISIS, that is basically a small rogue patch of those tribes and they're doing all that.
When the Israelis run into those, which is probably not that far in the future, we're gonna see lots and lots of blood on TV.
Better not let the kids see it because they have a habbit of killing people by either burning them alive or feeding them to their dogs, while they're still alive and feeling it. Or simply sometimes open the chest and remove the heart while the victim is actively seeing and feeling it.
The king of Jordan actually went further than just negotiating and bargaining with these tribes to keep stability but also started paying them, he formed Al-Badia force which is basically like a desert force but can be deployed anywhere. He uses them to silence any serious problem or dispute or even protest that goes up.
Without even using weapons, if they're were sent, everyone just runs away or hide, the area pretty much goes into shut down if they went in.
Problem for zionists filth is that those guys like....well, pretty much everyone else in the region, doesn't like Israelis one bit and almost all is waiting for an excuse to go on a head hunt.

Well, good luck with your future expansion plans. I wont like seeing be nearly wiped out again, but i certainly wont feel sorry for you.
anasawad wrote:LoL.
Its funny though seeing what Zionists do to the Palestinians and what they say and think and how is their average ideological believes are.
Its not really that hard to see why the Germans wanted to wipe them out.
And its not really that hard to see why the Arabs would want to wipe them out.
It kinda make sense for people to react in this way towards such ideology and group.

I wont take it as a far pitch for that to happen though. I mean after all, Zionism is an expansionist ideology.
And soon that expansion would go a step further than the Palestinians to Jordan since Lebanon is basically a losing bid. And the Jordanian tribes are not only far richer and armed but also tend to be, like a 1000 times more brutal than almost everyone else in the world. I mean look at ISIS, that is basically a small rogue patch of those tribes and they're doing all that.
When the Israelis run into those, which is probably not that far in the future, we're gonna see lots and lots of blood on TV.
Better not let the kids see it because they have a habbit of killing people by either burning them alive or feeding them to their dogs, while they're still alive and feeling it. Or simply sometimes open the chest and remove the heart while the victim is actively seeing and feeling it.
The king of Jordan actually went further than just negotiating and bargaining with these tribes to keep stability but also started paying them, he formed Al-Badia force which is basically like a desert force but can be deployed anywhere. He uses them to silence any serious problem or dispute or even protest that goes up.
Without even using weapons, if they're were sent, everyone just runs away or hide, the area pretty much goes into shut down if they went in.
Problem for zionists filth is that those guys like....well, pretty much everyone else in the region, doesn't like Israelis one bit and almost all is waiting for an excuse to go on a head hunt.

Well, good luck with your future expansion plans. I wont like seeing be nearly wiped out again, but i certainly wont feel sorry for you.

Listen barbarian or barbarian supporter Israel is a Jewish state with history to support its territorial integrity. As far as blood, based on recent military history the only blood to run in excess is Arab in nature.
Military history ? what military history ? you didn't go against any major army in the region.
You went against proxies and got butchered. You're pathetic.

And me barbarian ? LMAO :lol: . Do you even listen to your self zionist ? you're the ones actively acting like savages and barbarians and being proud about it.
anasawad wrote:Military history ? what military history ? you didn't go against any major army in the region.
You went against proxies and got butchered. You're pathetic.

And me barbarian ? LMAO :lol: . Do you even listen to your self zionist ? you're the ones actively acting like savages and barbarians and being proud about it.

Major powers in the region? Egypt had the best Army in the Middle East during the Yom Kippur war, and they got overrun even though they had initial initiative. Face it Arab armies are filled with cowards and incompetent leaders.
Oxymoron wrote:To have a pissing contest the other side needs to have a Dick So all the Arabs are doing is pissing on themselves.

Seriously dude, your down to dick insults? Your scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

...Genocide requires special intent... Jared Ku[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]