UN does not condem Israeli violation of its sanctions regarding Palestine - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
skinster wrote:Well, you don't live there and NK isn't a threat, is my point. :D

I actually disagree. North Korea attempts to leverage it's position as a wedge between South Korea, Japan, the US, and China. Which in turn, plays China and the US against each other, which in turn becomes a threat to everyone. For example, the recent deployment of THAAD to South Korea (because the North Koreans keep lobbing missiles over the border) has gotten right up the nose of the Chinese who have motivated their population with anti-Korean / anti-american nationalist pride for some major rallies. One of which I pasted in the street on Friday.
Tailz wrote:I actually disagree. North Korea attempts to leverage it's position as a wedge between South Korea, Japan, the US, and China. Which in turn, plays China and the US against each other, which in turn becomes a threat to everyone. For example, the recent deployment of THAAD to South Korea (because the North Koreans keep lobbing missiles over the border) has gotten right up the nose of the Chinese who have motivated their population with anti-Korean / anti-american nationalist pride for some major rallies. One of which I pasted in the street on Friday.

You seem knowledgeable on this subject, which I am not. Do you know if the UN has condemned North Korea for the missile launches over the heads of the South Koreans?
Hindsite wrote:You seem knowledgeable on this subject, which I am not. Do you know if the UN has condemned North Korea for the missile launches over the heads of the South Koreans?

I am pretty certain it has. Plus since this line of questioning smells of "bait and hook" method, and considering the topic of this discussion area... I'll also write that I am certain the UN has also criticized the Palestinians for launching rockets over the heads of the Israeli's as well.

On a side note, you might want to check your signature, Albert Einstein was not a believer in God (at least not the god I think your hinting at).

1950 letter to M. Berkowitz, Einstein stated: My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment.
Tailz wrote:I am pretty certain it has. Plus since this line of questioning smells of "bait and hook" method, and considering the topic of this discussion area... I'll also write that I am certain the UN has also criticized the Palestinians for launching rockets over the heads of the Israeli's as well.

On a side note, you might want to check your signature, Albert Einstein was not a believer in God (at least not the god I think your hinting at).

I understand Einstein was Jewish, so he was probably referring to the Jewish God, not the personal God of Christians.
However, I did check the signature. It is an accurate quote by Albert Einstein.
Hindsite wrote:I understand Einstein was Jewish, so he was probably referring to the Jewish God, not the personal God of Christians.
However, I did check the signature. It is an accurate quote by Albert Einstein.

The god of the Christians is the Jewish god, just as he is also the god of Islam. *facepalm*
Tailz wrote:The god of the Christians is the Jewish god, just as he is also the god of Islam. *facepalm*

Originally, but they abandoned Him when they rejected His only begotten Son by demanding the Romans crucify Him.
God, however, hasn't abandoned them, but blinded them partly from the truth until the fullness of the gentiles come in.

The god of Islam is Allah, a.k. a Satan the devil, as can be determined by their history and worship of the black stone that fell from heaven that is now in the Kaaba in Mecca.

But when they realized that he was a Jew, they all shouted in unison for about two hours: “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!” Finally the city clerk quieted the crowd and declared, “Men of Ephesus, doesn’t everyone know that the city of Ephesus is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of her image, which fell from heaven?
(Acts 19:34-35)

"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!"
(Isaiah 12:14)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
(Romans 11:25)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
And this happened in India:

Israel signs air defense contracts with India worth almost $2 billion
Largest-ever single deal for Israel Aircraft Industries is for medium-range system; long-range system to go to Indian aircraft carrier in separate sale

Israel Aerospace Industries said Thursday it had signed its largest-ever deal to supply India with advanced air defense missile systems worth almost $2 billion (NIS 7.28 billion).
The state-owned IAI signed a $1.6 billion (NIS 5.83 billion) contract to sell the Medium Range Surface to Air Defense Missile (MRSAM) system, known in Israel as the Barak 8, to the Indian army.

This is the largest single purchase in the company’s history, IAI said.

In a separate deal the company will also supply the Long Range Surface to Air Missile (LRSAM) air and missile defense system for the first Indian aircraft carrier.

India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the deal in February.

Reports say the Barak 8 can shoot down enemy aircraft, drones, surveillance aircraft and AWACS planes at a strike range of 50 to 70 kilometers (31-43 miles) in the sky.
“Over the past 25 years, IAI has worked with the Indian defense industries and armed forces in many areas as part of our strategic partnership,” said IAI CEO Joseph Weiss.

Weiss added that the deal shows high trust in Israeli technology.

Israel Aerospace Industries said Thursday it had signed its largest-ever deal to supply India with advanced air defense missile systems worth almost $2 billion (NIS 7.28 billion).

The state-owned IAI signed a $1.6 billion (NIS 5.83 billion) contract to sell the Medium Range Surface to Air Defense Missile (MRSAM) system, known in Israel as the Barak 8, to the Indian army.

This is the largest single purchase in the company’s history, IAI said.

In a separate deal the company will also supply the Long Range Surface to Air Missile (LRSAM) air and missile defense system for the first Indian aircraft carrier.

India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the deal in February.

Reports say the Barak 8 can shoot down enemy aircraft, drones, surveillance aircraft and AWACS planes at a strike range of 50 to 70 kilometers (31-43 miles) in the sky.

“Over the past 25 years, IAI has worked with the Indian defense industries and armed forces in many areas as part of our strategic partnership,” said IAI CEO Joseph Weiss.

Weiss added that the deal shows high trust in Israeli technology.

“This contract award also recognizes the professionalism of all of Israel’s defense industries,” he said. “We at IAI are proud to be leading this flagship project after a long and joint development process.”

Boaz Levi, executive vice president of IAI, said the partnership between the two countries was strong.

“Along with our partner in India, we will supply to the Indian Army an advanced, sophisticated and innovative system that will provide the best operational solution,” Levi said.

“This complex development reflects technological innovation, creativity, vision and remarkable personal dedication of all those involved in the development of the system both in Israel and India.”

Israel has sought to tighten defense ties with New Delhi in recent years, especially in the fields of air and missile defense.

The MRSAM system is under joint development of Israel Aerospace Industries and the Defence Research and Development Organisation, India’s primary state military research and development agency.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-sig ... 2-billion/

India and Israel have a lot in common with enemies just across the border.
Hindsite wrote:Originally, but they abandoned Him when they rejected His only begotten Son by demanding the Romans crucify Him.
God, however, hasn't abandoned them, but blinded them partly from the truth until the fullness of the gentiles come in.

Oohh originally the same god... then bullshit... bullshit... same god... more bullshit...

Hindsite wrote:The god of Islam is Allah, a.k. a Satan the devil, as can be determined by their history and worship of the black stone that fell from heaven that is now in the Kaaba in Mecca.

Um... Allah is just Arabic for God.

Hindsite wrote:But when they realized that he was a Jew, they all shouted in unison for about two hours: “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!” Finally the city clerk quieted the crowd and declared, “Men of Ephesus, doesn’t everyone know that the city of Ephesus is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of her image, which fell from heaven?
(Acts 19:34-35)

"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!"
(Isaiah 12:14)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
(Romans 11:25)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Religious mental gymnastics to move the goal posts.
Oxymoron wrote:Allah does not mean simply God, stop lying.

From the Wiki...

Allah (/ˈælə, ˈɑːlə, əlˈlɑː/;[1][2] Arabic: الله‎, translit. Allāh‎, pronounced [ɑɫ'ɫɑh] ( listen)) is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word traditionally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elohim, the Hebrew words for God.

The word Allah has been used by Arabic people of different religions since pre-Islamic times. More specifically, it has been used as a term for God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians. It is now mainly used by Muslims and Arab Christians to refer to God. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used in this way by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews. Similar usage by Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia has recently led to political and legal controversies.
Tailz wrote:From the Wiki...

Allah (/ˈælə, ˈɑːlə, əlˈlɑː/;[1][2] Arabic: الله‎, translit. Allāh‎, pronounced [ɑɫ'ɫɑh] ( listen)) is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word traditionally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elohim, the Hebrew words for God.

The word Allah has been used by Arabic people of different religions since pre-Islamic times. More specifically, it has been used as a term for God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians. It is now mainly used by Muslims and Arab Christians to refer to God. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used in this way by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews. Similar usage by Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia has recently led to political and legal controversies.

Some inscriptions seem to indicate the use of Allah as a name of a polytheist deity centuries earlier

No iconic representation of Allah is known to have existed.[27][28] Muhammad's father's name was ʿAbd-Allāh meaning "the slave of Allāh".[24]
Oxymoron wrote:Some inscriptions seem to indicate the use of Allah as a name of a polytheist deity centuries earlier

No iconic representation of Allah is known to have existed.[27][28] Muhammad's father's name was ʿAbd-Allāh meaning "the slave of Allāh".[24]

Yes, it signifies god as in "the god of this world".

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(2 Corinthians 4:4)

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong???[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]