Israeli troops shoot dead an unarmed Palestinian. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Israeli security forces have shot and killed 21 Palestinians with live ammunition so far in 2017.

An Israeli army sniper shot and killed an unarmed Palestinian man on Friday afternoon during a demonstration in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, near Ramallah. Saba Abu Ubeid, 23, was hit in his upper body and evacuated to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead by attending physicians. The cause of death was internal bleeding, according to a spokesperson for the Palestinian Authority’s Ministry of Health.

The demonstration was organized to express support for the Palestinian prisoners’ hunger strike, now in its third week.

An Israeli army spokesperson confirmedthat security forces had opened live fire in Nabi Saleh “in response to an immediate threat” posed by “dozens” of stone-throwing protestors.

But according to several eyewitnesses, including Israeli photojournalist Miki Kratsman, Israeli security forces in the village wore protective riot gear and were shielded by a concrete wall. The protestors were standing at least 50 meters away.

“There were very few stone throwers,” Sarit Michaeli, the international advocacy officer for Israeli human rights NGO B’Tselem, told +972 Magazine. Michaeli, who was present at the demonstration, added that “Most of the youths were standing very far away from the soldiers,” and said it was the soldiers who approached the demonstrators, thereby escalating the confrontation, and not the other way around.

https://972mag.com/israeli-sniper-shoot ... mo/127261/
NGO B’Tselem

EU financed propaganda

Puffing its chest on human rights principles, it prepared draconian laws against “racism, xenophobia and incitement to hatred.” However, it dutifully provides its citizens’ money to finance—through a myriad of NGOs—incitement to hatred against Israel. Simultaneously, it triggers the country’s disintegration from within by financing its client Israeli NGOs.

The ambiguous term “civil societies” refers to European propagandists mandated by the EU to form public opinion through activities subsidized by governments to support their policy. Eurabia

"Europe is using the Palestinians to settle its historic account with the Jews"
Eldad Beck

And a few days before her a Palestinian girl got 20 bullets in her from the terrorist org that is most commonly known as the IDF.

A Palestinian is killed every few days but this isn't news because Palestinians are the un-people.

B'TSelem is an Israeli human rights group and if you want to accuse them of propaganda, prove it.

"Europe is using the Palestinians to settle its historic account with the Jews"
Eldad Beck

You've posted this before, which comes from a Facebook page of someone who goes by that name who has done no journalism according to google and couldn't even reveal the org he claims to have worked for, except in very vague terms, such as "I worked for a nameless org that I don't feel is necessary to reveal but please take my bigotry at face value because I am a journalist even though when people look for me online, there's no history besides this facebook account that noir posted on a messageboard where there's supposed to be...some standards"

And you have the nerve to accuse others of propaganda. What a joke you are, noir. I don't even think zionists are stupid enough to fall for your shit.
And a few days before her a Palestinian girl got 20 bullets in her from the terrorist org that is most commonly known as the IDF.

you forgot to mention that she tried to stab a soldier
what do you expect soldiers to do in this situation seriously any army in the world would shot on sight someone who is clearly attempting to stab you
Recently Britain First posted this video. Lots of Kudos from the users to Israeli troops

shitting in their hand ,throwing rocks and stabbing people is what they know. thats it folks

Hope they killed him

Good job soldiers.

Mow them ALL down !

Great reaction time with the first guy. I like how he threw his Tavor at the dude.

I've spoken to Arabs on Facebook for 4 years and not one has ever said that they are doing the stabbing but that the knives are planted or the video is lying literally and not one has ever said yes that I've ever spoken to, not once

Don´t mess with IDF :-) - the only politicaly incorrect force in the world which makes what others should do too...

Show this to the British police so they know what they should do. IE fight, don't run

POS. Fast and great work guys, get rid of it permanently, no trials as they just get off.

Good job, this porks must be eradicated from the earth surface

that's another one down

Guess he won't try that again eh?

I like it

Fantastic. Another Muslim bites the dust.

cant get enough of these videos!!

And they play the victim card every time one of them gets shot
Last edited by noir on 14 May 2017 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:you forgot to mention that she tried to stab a soldier
what do you expect soldiers to do in this situation seriously any army in the world would shot on sight someone who is clearly attempting to stab you

Yes, the police spokesman says there is a knife therefore there is a knife, say the gullible zionists and their supporters. And that explains the hundreds others in the WB that have been killed this year, "because of a knife" or "because they threw rocks". Even if it were the case they had a knife or threw stones, that doesn't justify 20 bullets in one girl / execution, to normal people. Israel is a lunatic state and its soldiers who are armed to the teeth fear Palestinian children.
Suntzu wrote:They found a picture of Saba Abu Ubeid when he was 12. :lol:

There are many such stories from these EU financed "human rights" NGO's

Here B’Tselem joins the campaign follow the electricity crisis in Gaza (internal dispute between Fatah's West Bank and Hamas' Gaza) showing poor Palestinians student age 18 who makes her homework under the light of "battery-powered table lamp", but you can see that the lamp has an electricity cable.

A study about the issue

Financing the Flames: How Tax-exempt and Public Money Fuel a Culture of Confrontation and Terrorism in Israel

Edwin Black - 2013 - ‎No preview
This book pulls the cover off the robust use of US tax-exempt, tax-subsidized, and public monies to foment agitation, systematically destabilize the Israel Defense Forces, and finance terrorists in Israel.

https://www.amazon.com/Financing-Flames ... 0914153315

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]