Israeli troops shoot dead an unarmed Palestinian. - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
They're being killed for the same reasons Israel has been killing Palestinians since it became a state, because it's a racist state and it enjoys impunity for its crimes, which is why we see all of the things above and below, happening so regularly.

Update on Israeli brutality:

The daily propaganda from Skinster with a little ridiculous added by Memyself.
Without context of course, as usual.
Playing on sentiments by showing children, the oldest trick in the book.
You guys forgot to show the three Israelis knifed to death at their dinner table yesterday, by one of your heroes.
Contributing to the incitement.
It makes me think of the driver hooting after I overtake him in traffic, an impotent protest, an acknowledgement of defeat.
Israel is a community of like minded people. It is not necessary to agree with them, you only need to recognize their right to have a niche of their own. This is what the argument of 'rights' disregards. For Israel to acknowledge your morality, requires they cease to exist. 'Rights' are just a meaningless idealism when faced with death. The disputed territories are just a distraction. I am sure, if somehow Israel could be guaranteed their right to live in peace, they would willingly concede some territory. Realistically, we all know that is not possible, so they must continue to do what is in their best interest no matter what you think is right.

Edit: I don't believe I have posted much, if any, on this issue since I don't feel well informed on it. Today, seemed different and I decided my platitudes were appropriate. :D
Ter's upset that I post the everyday murder of Palestinians and their children. Not at them being killed though, but of anyone sharing that information.

If you want to talk about context, we can do that: Israel is militarily occupying Palestinian territory in the West Bank and East Jerusalem and doing the same but with an added blockade in the concentration-camp known as Gaza. Palestinians have no rights and a tiny percentage have freedom of movement. That 3 illegal settlers who were killed, were killed in the occupied West Bank a few days ago - not in Israel, but in Palestinian territory where they moved to. violating International Law - is shitty but perhaps if you plan to move illegally onto land that isn't yours, where settlers daily harass, threaten and kill the natives with impunity, just maybe....some of the natives might react with similar violence. To the killer's credit, he only attacked the grown-ups in the house, there were a number of children there who he didn't attack, something we can't say the same for when Israeli settlers attack, since they regularly attack/kill children.

Edit: I don't believe I have posted much, if any, on this issue since I don't feel well informed on it. Today, seemed different and I decided my platitudes were appropriate. :D

I couldn't make sense of a lot of what you're saying, but I agree, it doesn't seem well informed at all, given the reality of the situation. Most of what you said sounds like years of zionist-MSM programming.

Update on Israeli brutality, including all the Israeli violence on worshippers at the Al-Aqsa mosque. Seems like they want to set off another intifada:

@skinster
I will continue to follow the debate without further comment, but personally do not find a lot of tweets and pictures from the same person to be very convincing evidence, simply because the truth is usually not found in deciding one side is evil. I will continue to withhold judgement for now however.
@skinster
You make it sound as if Israelis just go round shooting and arresting Arabs.
You know this is not true.
The Arabs getting hurt were participating in violent demonstrations or worse, maybe stabbings and shootings or vehicular man slaughter..
Also, I fail to understand why passing through a metal detector is such a problem. This day and age we have to be screened when entering restaurants, shopping malls, airports and so on.
Since a few days ago a couple of terrorists shot dead two Israeli Druze police men near that site, the authorities want to check people for security.
Anyway, just saying.

I suppose you would call Tel Aviv also "occupied"?
One Degree - Yes, that reporter from inside of Palestine is just making up images, videos and news-stories of daily attacks taking place in the occupied Palestinian territories and then somehow convincing news agencies to report them. :lol:

I didn't say anyone was evil, I'm simply reporting on Israeli crimes against Palestinians, which happen daily, as you can see above. This stuff is not reported in the MSM since it's mainly zionist. But, when Israelis get attacked and it's all over the MSM, you can remember the above images and videos and that can give you the context and understanding of why Palestinians resist their attackers.

Ter wrote:@skinster
You make it sound as if Israelis just go round shooting and arresting Arabs.
You know this is not true.
The Arabs getting hurt were participating in violent demonstrations or worse, maybe stabbings and shootings or vehicular man slaughter..
Also, I fail to understand why passing through a metal detector is such a problem. This day and age we have to be screened when entering restaurants, shopping malls, airports and so on.
Since a few days ago a couple of terrorists shot dead two Israeli Druze police men near that site, the authorities want to check people for security.
Anyway, just saying.

I suppose you would call Tel Aviv also "occupied"?

You're a bit all over the place but let me try to cover your points:

Israelis do go around shooting Palestinians, that's how they die every day.

Palestinians were demonstrating against Israeli escalations on their own mosque, something Israelis have no claim to.

If you're okay with Israelis putting metal detectors in a mosque belonging to Palestinians on Palestinian territory, then to be fair, would you be okay with Palestinian authorities putting metal detectors and controlling the entrance to the Western wall? I mean, what's the problem right?

When did I say Tel Aviv was occupied? What are you referring to?
skinster wrote:If you're okay with Israelis putting metal detectors in a mosque belonging to Palestinians on Palestinian territory, then to be fair, would you be okay with Palestinian authorities putting metal detectors and controlling the entrance to the Western wall? I mean, what's the problem right?

I don't see that as a problem, I am in fact surprised that it is not yet so. Better screen a little too much than a little too little. It is a dangerous neighborhood.
(I have to pass two security sluices with massive metal doors with bullet-resistant glass before I can enter my club and they use metal detectors to check the whole body)
skinster wrote:When did I say Tel Aviv was occupied? What are you referring to?

I wanted to find out if you consider Israel pre-1967 as Israel or occupied.
Some Arabs say Palestine runs "from the river to the sea".
If you're okay with Israelis putting metal detectors in a mosque belonging to Palestinians on Palestinian territory, then to be fair, would you be okay with Palestinian authorities putting metal detectors and controlling the entrance to the Western wall? I mean, what's the problem right?

There are already metal detectors in the western wall entrance

and I personally wouldnt mind that if the situation was reverse

to me it looks like the Muslims are just looking for excuses to start a fight

since it was their guys who murdered people in one of the holiest places of Islam. it just shows that they dont respect their own holy places
and than they complain about some metal detectors
Ter wrote:I don't see that as a problem, I am in fact surprised that it is not yet so. Better screen a little too much than a little too little. It is a dangerous neighborhood.
(I have to pass two security sluices with massive metal doors with bullet-resistant glass before I can enter my club and they use metal detectors to check the whole body)

You might be okay with Palestinians somehow controlling Israeli territory, but the Israeli government and Israelis would be horrified by even a suggestion of this. And this basically illustrates the push-back from Palestinians towards Israeli authorities, who are trying to impose control on a Palestinian holy site. Not to mention that it amplifies Palestinian fears of Israel taking over the mosque since Israelis - the extremely psychotic ones - have called for taking control of the mosque, destroying it and building a Jewish temple on top of it. That group that's pushing for this is known as The Temple Movement. Even Israeli politicians admit it's not about prayer, security etc., but taking over the mosque:

More here:

Ter wrote:I wanted to find out if you consider Israel pre-1967 as Israel or occupied.
Some Arabs say Palestine runs "from the river to the sea".

When I talk of the Palestinian Occupied Territories, I'm referring to those according to international law: East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:There are already metal detectors in the western wall entrance

Source?
Israeli authorities already prevent some Palestinians from worshiping at their mosque. The video above with the archbishop explains some of that.

Again, the mosque is a Palestinian mosque under their sovereignty, not Israeli. Israelis have no right to any of it and should simply fuck off rather than causing more tensions with Palestinians when they know full well Palestinians are not going to sit idly by while their mosque is threatened by Israeli dominance. More here:
Again, the mosque is a Palestinian mosque under their sovereignty, not Israeli. Israelis have no right to any of it and should simply fuck off rather than causing more tensions with Palestinians when they know full well Palestinians are not going to sit idly by while their mosque is threatened by Israeli dominance. More here:

There was never any entity called Palestine who have controlled this area

and Jordan dont have any claims on it

so I dont see how they have any sovereignty there

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]