A 50-Year Occupation: Israel’s Six-Day War Started With a Lie - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Palestine never was and never will be a country :D

Never say never.
What to the Kingdom of David - this was only a village of a warlord and Israel was just a Syrian province, with idolatry cults.

That is what Jewish archaeologists agree upon, the "history" of Israel is just an invention, done for political reasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_Unearthed
@Ter

Which Arabs? Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Palestinians, Jordanians, Iranians, Egyptians, etc. And hate who? The West and Israel? The only ones everybody hates is Israel in Iran, Americans are loved here in Iran and Americans are also loved in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, and Morroco. They are also loved in Algeria and Libya according to my friends who went there. If "Teh Arabs" really did teach their children to hate the West and Israel, why do they like them?

Also apparently Israel doesn't teach hate against Arabs at all? You must be living in a rock to not hear about what Israel teaches kids about the Palestine conflict and about Palestinians.

Sources please for both the naming of streets after terrorists and the celebration of terrorist outrages. I think I know what you're going to link me to. In which case you have to understand that the people in ISIS territory did not decide it themselves to name the street after terrorists, ISIS decided to. And many people hate living under ISIS like how when the Kurdish Democratic Party (Rojava) liberated ISIS territory from ISIS hands, women burned their burkas, men drank beer and did drugs, and they had a festival over being liberated from ISIS. You can't deny this.

I never said Israel was bad. I would be the first to tell you that Israel isn't bad and I would be the first to tell you we can't get rid of Israel. I just don't like the people governing Israel since they seem like a bunch of pricks.
ArtAllm wrote:Never say never.
What to the Kingdom of David - this was only a village of a warlord and Israel was just a Syrian province, with idolatry cults.

That is what Jewish archaeologists agree upon, the "history" of Israel is just an invention, done for political reasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_Unearthed

kingdom of David is a fiction

there never was a greater Israel.

not all of Israel history is an invention Israel existed 3000 years ago the evidence were found in Egyptian scripts

Israel has named a lot of streets after their terrorists.

https://www.rt.com/news/palestine-ramal ... ets-hamas/
Zionist Nationalist wrote:not all of Israel history is an invention Israel existed 3000 years ago the evidence were found in Egyptian scripts

Israel and Yudah were two totally different states, with different roots. Israel was a pagan state.

Nobody knows for sure what the word "Israel" stood for 3000 years ago.

According to The Oxford History of the biblical World, this "foreign people" "sign is typically used by the Egyptians to signify nomadic groups or peoples, without a fixed city-state home, thus implying a seminomadic or rural status for 'Israel' at that time."[17][b]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merneptah_Stele
Oxymandias wrote:Well that isn't good. If so then America and Israel are going to have a very rocky relationship, no, the entire world and Israel are going to have a very bad relationship because the idea that Israel can do whatever it fucking wants is stupid as fuck and is just going to make the entire world hate Israel more.

Yes indeed. We in America have the Zionist lobby to thank for that. They ensure US politicians have to back Israel no matter what. We are headed for disaster someday, and a revolution...
starman2003 wrote:Yes indeed. We in America have the Zionist lobby to thank for that. They ensure US politicians have to back Israel no matter what.

And if an American president tries to make America great again, speak if he refuses to be totally subservient to the Zionists, they accuse him of being a "puppet of Russia".
My guess and hope is it'll be less than decades. It's only been a few years of social media news informing the truth of the situation, that has made the change from Israel being considered the victim-state to the oppressor.

And since Israeli plans to carry out another massacre on Gaza are on the horizon, things might once again move quicker.
skinster wrote:My guess and hope is it'll be less than decades. It's only been a few years of social media news informing the truth of the situation, that has made the change from Israel being considered the victim-state to the oppressor.

I wish I could be so optimistic. The main problem here is people tend to be ignorant, and don't care about international relations. Generally, the only Americans who care much about the Mideast--to the point of being willing to vote on the basis of Mideast policy--are Israel's supporters....Look how many years have passed since publication of They Dared to Speak Out. No doubt, some people hoped that book and the later tome by Walt and Mearsheimer would be decisive in informing people and changing attitudes, hence policy. Nothing of the sort ever happened, for decades. :*( I've always maintained that only a real disaster, linked to US support of Israel, could do it (i.e. force more people to realize Israel is a liability and to oust those responsible for backing it).

And since Israeli plans to carry out another massacre on Gaza are on the horizon, things might once again move quicker.

Don't bet on it. This has happened before. I've seem some pro-Israel goons who referred to previous massacres in Gaza as "self defense and pest control."
Last edited by starman2003 on 19 Jun 2017 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:What happened in gaza 2014 was all Hamas fault

they refused alot of ceasefire proposals that could have avoid all of this mess

I hope they learend a lesson next time it will be worse

What lesson would that be? That if they sacrifice a couple more thousand Palestinian civilians they can make Israel look even worse than now?

Great tactics, nothing can go wrong from this...

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]