Zionism and Racism. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I was not talking about Ethiopian Jews (which I have no problems with) I was referring to the Sudanese and Eritrean infiltrators or how everyone likes to call them "refugees"

No, I know selective speak from Zionists and Whites, it always starts with "refugees" and ends with actual Black Jews getting killed. I say let the hoards come in, Jews are just as white as Euros. Let's go Haitian there.
Zionist Nationalist wrote::roll:

not gonna happen they are alredy stopped comming thanks to the new fence on the border

That's what the Khazar always say, then World War Z like scenario happens.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Im saying the truth here if you cant accept that you can fuck off
the truth is that none want those savages to be lurking in their streets robbing and raping
not even you.

Again, Zionist Nationalist is living proof of Zionist Racism. lol
anarchist23 wrote:Again, Zionist Nationalist is living proof of Zionist Racism. lol

this is nothing to do with racism and its a shame that an old man like you still dont understand such simple things.
you are still living in your bubble and refuse to see beyond that.
I wonder how much you are going to tolerate those refugees if one of them is going to rape your child...
By Oxymandias
@Zionist Nationalist

Are you young? It seems strange to call him an "old man" for whatever reason. I think it would make sense if you were say, 18 or 19.

You do realize that refugees may in fact not be rapists at all? And even if some of them were, this does not mean all of them.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/are-migran ... dish-women

Also yes you are to an extent racist. Not because you want to be racist, but because your political beliefs encourage you to be racist.
anarchist is 60+

Im 25

Those "refugees" that came to Israel are economic migrants who have committed many crimes in the not all of them of course but enough for them to be disliked around here
a very small percent of them are real refugees but the rest are just opportunists. I dont think Israel have any obligation to take them in they can stay in Egypt. or go to Europe
if (for example) Germany want to be suicidal and let in millions of undocumented people fine but dont try and force other counties to do that kind of shit.

and everyone are racist to some extent.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:this is nothing to do with racism and its a shame that an old man like you still dont understand such simple things.

Your proof that racists are usually ageist as well. lol
anarchist23 wrote:Your proof that racists are usually ageist as well. lol

stop with the Victim mentality already.

cant say anything today without being accused of the usual bullshit like "racism" or "ageism" (wtf is even that?)
political correctness have fucked up everything
By redcarpet
Political swearing is the resort of the desperate with no real political arguments.

Only the right-wing nationalists and Kahane movement Israelis are racist towards the 'refugees'. Many aren't, they're just economic migrants and are revealed as such/admit eventually and so deported. Those that are are given asylum, the rest should not have come in the first place.

Israel is only obliged to grant asylum to those that are fleeing persecution, etc. The rest it is not obliged to. And is legally entitled to deport them, same as any other state party to the UN Conv. on Refugees.
By Oxymandias
@Zionist Nationalist
Zionist Nationalist wrote:anarchist is 60+

Im 25

Those "refugees" that came to Israel are economic migrants who have committed many crimes in the not all of them of course but enough for them to be disliked around here
a very small percent of them are real refugees but the rest are just opportunists. I dont think Israel have any obligation to take them in they can stay in Egypt. or go to Europe
if (for example) Germany want to be suicidal and let in millions of undocumented people fine but dont try and force other counties to do that kind of shit.

and everyone are racist to some extent.

Next time, tag me. I won't be able to see your posts otherwise.

First off, Israel restricts immigration for anyone that isn't Jewish and White or just White. The only Arabs that would be in Israel are Palestinians who were there to begin with. Second off, Egypt has one of the lowest migration rates in the world Egyptians would be only a minority of migrants if Israel allowed immigration. What is so undocumented about Middle Eastern immigrants? Third, no one is forcing you to do anything. I never mentioned anything about Israel letting in immigrants even though they would never do it anyway. Fourth, all immigrants are opportunists. When Jews came to America they were also opportunists. They came for a better life.

That is no excuse to continue being racist. If you know you are racist, then stop being racist. Just because everyone is racist to an extent is no excuse to continue being racist.
By redcarpet
Oxymandias wrote:Fourth, all immigrants are opportunists. When Jews came to America they were also opportunists. They came for a better life.

He's talking about economic migrants pretending they qualify as refugees on applications. They aren't saying they're 'immigrants'. That's the point! They want to pretend they are entitled to asylum. Well, 90%+ aren't, that's why they're deported.

Don't enter a country illegally, then lie by claiming you qualify for asylum when you know full well the application will be rejected. You're wasting public money, time and resources that's meant for people that DO qualify for it.
By redcarpet
Oxymandias wrote:@redcarpet

I agree. However many if not most Syrian refugees aren't this.

I don't think there are many Syrians applying for asylum in Israel. I think it's Turkey that hosts the most (2 million) currently granted or seeking asylum.

https://twitter.com/CIJ_ICJ/status/177337636136248[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]

Indeed. It is strange, but they're all over the in[…]