Zionism and Eugenics. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By anarchist23
Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68800.html[/quote]
By Decky
What do you expect from a genocidal state? They are up there with Japan,the USA and Nazi Germany when it comes to crimes against humanity.
Decky wrote:What do you expect from a genocidal state? They are up there with Japan,the USA and Nazi Germany when it comes to crimes against humanity.

I dislike having to say that as well, but it is an unfortunate fact that this isn't really surprising. Israel is openly engaged in ethnic cleansing in the West Bank (and we can only guess at what kind of fun surprises they have in store for Gaza in the not-so-distant future once the West Bank's Palestinian population is finally exterminated or expelled); it shouldn't surprise anyone that they've gone a step further by enforcing racial eugenics and racial sterilization.

It's probably more appalling than the US's radiation experiments on unwitting pregnant women and children, or the Tuskegee Experiment, because Israel's racial eugenics policy targeted an entire demographic group of immigrants for population reduction/sterilization, while those two aforementioned experiments weren't broad in scope and didn't intend to eliminate or dramatically reduce the numbers of any demographic group.
Oxymandias wrote:@Suntzu

Not really. Neanderthal genes are very complex and contain many of what you would call "Negro genes".

You're talking to a peckerwood, let trump take away his health care and we'll never see him again.
By Potemkin
Not really. Neanderthal genes are very complex and contain many of what you would call "Negro genes".

I'm not sure what you mean by "Negro genes". Since homo sapiens first evolved in Africa, we all contain so-called "Negro genes" in our DNA. The Neanderthals evolved long before homo sapiens, and lived almost exclusively in what is now Europe and the Middle East, so we can be pretty sure that they did not interbreed with African homo sapiens, and therefore their DNA did not contain any so-called "Negro genes". In fact, approximately 4% of the DNA of modern Europeans consists of Neanderthal genes, while approximately 0% of the DNA of modern Africans consists of Neanderthal genes, on account of the fact that they lived on different continents and therefore didn't interbreed. Modern African-Americans have approximately 1 or 2% Neanderthal DNA, due to some of their female ancestors being raped or used as concubines by their European masters. So I really don't know what the hell you're talking about.
@Potemkin

The peckerwood is implying that the neanderthal genes made them smarter (at this point, he'll sacrifice his family if it meant finding any ounce of evidence to prove of "black inferiority"). Also by that logic, Indians, Asians are Superior to Whites.
The peckerwood is implying that the neanderthal genes made them smarter (at this point, he'll sacrifice his family if it meant finding any ounce of evidence to prove of "black inferiority"). Also by that logic, Indians, Asians are Superior to Whites.

Thanks for the clarification, DP. This whole topic is so retarded that I couldn't work out who was trying to say what. It's interesting, however, that once it was established that Europeans contain more Neanderthal genes than any other group of modern humans, that the peckerwoods among us immediately tried to 'rehabilitate' the Neanderthals from being a bunch of knuckle-dragging thick-browed losers to being a superior breed of hyper-intelligent sturdy folk. Anything to keep that white supremacist narrative going a few more years, I guess. The so-called "scientific racism" of the 19th and 20th centuries is dead though, despite the fact that some people keep trying to prop up its rotting corpse. :roll:
By MadMonk
I think it's horrifying that we use events that transpired before our lifetimes to define modern reality (to some at least...). To go back before the last f-king ice age seems completely f-king retarded.

Great, my skin is white/beige. Who f-king cares? I'm getting more and more sick of this world because nothing ever seems to f-king change, ever!

/end rant, going outside to smoke some weed to mellow out...
MadMonk wrote:Great, my skin is white/beige. Who f-king cares? I'm getting more and more sick of this world because nothing ever seems to f-king change, ever!

/end rant, going outside to smoke some weed to mellow out...

Yes. Very true.

That until there no longer
First class and second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
Me say war.

Bob Marley.

It's quite obvious that the Zionists are attempting to limit the number of African descendants amongst their ranks. They consider them of inferior stock.
By Suntzu
Potemkin wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "Negro genes". Since homo sapiens first evolved in Africa, we all contain so-called "Negro genes" in our DNA. The Neanderthals evolved long before homo sapiens, and lived almost exclusively in what is now Europe and the Middle East, so we can be pretty sure that they did not interbreed with African homo sapiens, and therefore their DNA did not contain any so-called "Negro genes". In fact, approximately 4% of the DNA of modern Europeans consists of Neanderthal genes, while approximately 0% of the DNA of modern Africans consists of Neanderthal genes, on account of the fact that they lived on different continents and therefore didn't interbreed. Modern African-Americans have approximately 1 or 2% Neanderthal DNA, due to some of their female ancestors being raped or used as concubines by their European masters. So I really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Key word here is evolved.
By Suntzu
anarchist23 wrote:Yes. Very true.

Bob Marley.

It's quite obvious that the Zionists are attempting to limit the number of African descendants amongst their ranks. They consider them of inferior stock.

It is not the skin color that is the problem. Look at the many successful dark skinned Indians (dot Indians).
By Potemkin
Key word here is evolved.

I think you misunderstand the theory of evolution. Darwin did not claim that evolution necessarily progresses from the simpler to the more complex organisms - instead, natural selection adapts organisms to a constantly changing environment by weeding out those individuals which are less fitted to that environment. This sometimes means that more complex organisms or species are weeded out, and the simpler ones survive. In fact, nature seems to care nothing for complexity - the overwhelming majority of life on Earth is exceedingly 'primitive' and simple; the complex organisms are few in number and are at the top of the food chain. In fact, the average complexity of life on Earth (average in the sense of 'mode') has remained unchanged for the past three billion years or so. What has increased over evolutionary time is not the average complexity of organisms, but their diversity - the number of ecological niches which are filled. This is what has shown a strong upward trend over evolutionary time, not complexity.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]