Will the Jews rebuild their Temple? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Building The Third Temple

As He was going out of the temple, one of His disciples said to Him, "Teacher, behold what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!"

And Jesus said to him, "Do you see these great buildings? Not one stone will be left upon another which will not be torn down."

(Mark 13:1-2 NASB)

Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech - Third Temple News

Ezra 1:2. Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

Oxymoron wrote:Hopefully soon

I have heard one person suggest that the temple would be rebuilt by the Vatican as part of a deal. What do you think about that idea?
The current state of affairs is already a powderkeg between Muslims and Jews, then throw into the mix the current conflict within the Jewish community about opening up the Wailing Wall to groups such as Women of the Wall and just interpose onto that the concept of building an inclusive Temple on the mount. Plus the reaction of the Muslim world to the dismantling of the Dome of the Rock and exclusion of Muslims from the Temple Mount... Oh boy...

Holly war here we come!
Tailz wrote:The current state of affairs is already a powderkeg between Muslims and Jews, then throw into the mix the current conflict within the Jewish community about opening up the Wailing Wall to groups such as Women of the Wall and just interpose onto that the concept of building an inclusive Temple on the mount. Plus the reaction of the Muslim world to the dismantling of the Dome of the Rock and exclusion of Muslims from the Temple Mount... Oh boy...

Holly war here we come!

Some have suggested that the Temple could be built while keeping the Dome of the Rock.
Tailz wrote:The current state of affairs is already a powderkeg between Muslims and Jews, then throw into the mix the current conflict within the Jewish community about opening up the Wailing Wall to groups such as Women of the Wall and just interpose onto that the concept of building an inclusive Temple on the mount. Plus the reaction of the Muslim world to the dismantling of the Dome of the Rock and exclusion of Muslims from the Temple Mount... Oh boy...

Holly war here we come!

So the Muslims are allowed to keep praying in Hagia Sofia, and desecrating holy Jewish sites without a response? It is the Islamic barbarians who have started the holy war, and its time to end it. Rebuild the temple now, and lets see where the chips lay.
Oxymoron wrote:So the Muslims are allowed to keep praying in Hagia Sofia, and desecrating holy Jewish sites without a response? It is the Islamic barbarians who have started the holy war, and its time to end it. Rebuild the temple now, and lets see where the chips lay.

its easy to talk from the other side of the world where you wont really feel the consequences of such actions
Last edited by Zionist Nationalist on 16 Aug 2017 02:20, edited 1 time in total.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:its easy to talk from the other side of the world where you wont really feel the consequences of such actions

Television news ratings would soar.

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah nice entertainment for you Americans

while we gonna fight for our lives

I did not mean it would be nice entertainment for anyone. However, I am pretty sure there will be many wanting to see what is happening over there. But don't you Zionists believe that freedom to worship as you please worth fighting for? We Christians in America do. However, we also pray for the peace of Jerusalem and trust in the Lord to deliver your people.

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord
Building a new holy site over an existing holy site has been practised by Muslims and Christians since long. The Babri mosque in India, the mosque on the site of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem, the cathedral in Mexico City are examples. I am sure there must be many more. Destroying existing holy sites are also common hobbies, just look at what the Taleban and Isis have been doing.

I think we should discontinue the practice, whatever happened in the past should remain in the past.
Hindsite wrote:Some have suggested that the Temple could be built while keeping the Dome of the Rock.

Haha, your kidding right? The Wagf cracks up about Jews preying on the Temple Mount, and you think they would be cool with letting the Jews build a temple around the Dome of the Rock? Come on....

Oxymoron wrote:So the Muslims are allowed to keep praying in Hagia Sofia, ...

The Hagia Sofia has been a museum since 1935. Although I have heard there are groups that want to return Hagia Sofia into being a place of worship. There is a Greek Church lot, and an Islamic lot too who want to restore Hagia Sofia back to being a place of worship. With Turkey losing more and more of its secular ideals, I could see it being converted back into a Mosque.

If it was up to me, I'd prefer to keep it as a Museum, but with spaces open to worshipers of all faiths.

Oxymoron wrote:... and desecrating holy Jewish sites without a response?

And you think such a response is to act like a child and knock over their blocks?

Oxymoron wrote:It is the Islamic barbarians who have started the holy war, and its time to end it. Rebuild the temple now, and lets see where the chips lay.

Oh the holy wars have been going on ever since people started worshiping gods. The Muslims didn't "start" it, the battles has been ongoing even before they showed up. Knocking over the Dome of the Rock and building a temple will not end it. It will just give credence to another round of violence, and continue to perpetuate the fight.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]