Long-forgotten, doomed-for-failure "Two States Solution" - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
colliric wrote:… so here's a bunch of Vox Populi Religious Jews saying some really nasty stuff about Goyim which they obviously pulled from the Talmud: Please tell me every single person is lying in this video and why they are lying please....Also the video maker himself is Jewish, and ask these questions on behalf of "the internet" viewers.

Look, - you can find Jews, gentiles, Muslims or Christians saying all kinds of different things, would you believe them all? Does Hitler speak for Germany now?

What you are saying is not intelligent! What you did is this, - You found a few people, Jews in this case, who are a fringe in the Jewish community, the tiny minority if you will…They have a right to their opinion. I am not talking about them!

They are not recognized scholars. They do not work for Hebrew university in Jerusalem or Yeshiva University in New-York or Harvard, or Yale or Cambridge or Oxford etc. ! I have no idea why your filmmaker says what he says, but no scholar with a doctorate in Talmud (yes, there is such a thing, - you can get it from Brandies or Hebrew University, and it takes 10-15 years on average. Very few people in the world have that!) will agree with them.

For example, - just yesterday I heard an old man who begs for change on the street corner tell me that he saw Elvis Presley being beaten up by a Muslim terrorist! Therefore, according to this old guy, all Muslims are now bad people! Get it?

Try to understand that scholarship has nothing to do with your youtube videos or Christian fundamentalist websites with a taste for antisemitic statements.

colliric wrote:So if "ALL" Jew Scholars believe Jesus is not the Yeshu Ha Notzri in the Talmud how the heck did this Hassidic Jew(and the others in this video), who has obviously studied it, learn that he is and who did he learn it from?Remember when you are arguing against this, you are arguing against Jewish opinions collected by a Jewish filmmaker.

Listening to you is like watching a stand-up comedy! Great stuff here, - a Jewish filmmaker and Hassidic Jews are now the example of the depth of Jewish Talmudic scholarship! You are either truly funny or you are incapable of logic and reasoning. Which is it?

Do you even know who the Hassidic Jews are? Do you know that they are a collection of sects? Do you know that at the very least all of them are anti-Zionists? Do you know that they have an agenda and that agenda has nothing to do with Jewish scholarship?
Even the most benevolent Hassids, the Lubavitch sect, will never agree with university educated orthodox Jewish scholars.

So, - what does it tell you? It MUST tell you that within Judaism there is a multitude of opinions. Judaism is essentially democratic movement where majority decision carries the day. However, the ultraorthodox Hassidic movement does not support modern Biblical and Talmudic scholarship or modern literary theory. They function more towards the faith based dogmatic approach.

A Talmudic scholar with a Ph.D. will need a prove from the text, that is also supported by a collective opinion of other scholars, - opinion not based on dogma, but on something more tangible. A Chasidic Jew will only need an opinion from his sect leader or his immediate rabbi. Which opinion do you think carries more weight?
Anyway, - there is nothing tangible in Talmud to support your position.

Dogmatically and with clear Christian agenda you may say that Eshu is Jesus of Nazareth. But if you remove that agenda, you must ask why that Eshu is that Jesus? Or perhaps it might be some other Jesus, as Jesus was a very popular name at the time. It is like a crime investigation, - the perpetrator must be unique, otherwise we have a doubt and we must prove things beyond a reasonable doubt. Get it?

colliric wrote:Yes you can say they are "Stupid uneducated Fundamentalists" if you want to. I don't mind. Ive still proven adequately your Talmud says some really nasty terrible shit and a large amount of Jews (I mean this is just Vox Populi stuff here, so it must really pervade society over there, the editor was Jewish lol!) believe in it, including the stuff (you don't agree is) about Jesus.

Ok…look, say what you will. You proved nothing here. Perhaps you do not know how one proves anything at all. You need education. There are good schools in Australia, - take advantage of it and study.

I am nor going to indulge in this pointless discussion any longer. If you want to discuss Israeli politics or Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I am game. Religious matter I would leave to experts. Clearly you are not an expert, and sadly nether am I.
Metoo wrote:Do you even know who the Hassidic Jews are? Do you know that they are a collection of sects? Do you know that at the very least all of them are anti-Zionists? Do you know that they have an agenda and that agenda has nothing to do with Jewish scholarship?
Even the most benevolent Hassids, the Lubavitch sect, will never agree with university educated orthodox Jewish scholars.

So, - what does it tell you? It MUST tell you that within Judaism there is a multitude of opinions. Judaism is essentially democratic movement where majority decision carries the day. However, the ultraorthodox Hassidic movement does not support modern Biblical and Talmudic scholarship or modern literary theory. They function more towards the faith based dogmatic approach.

The Hassidics follow the form of Judaism invention/propogated by the Baal Shem Tov, yes I know they are a collection of sects. I've listened lots to Rabbi Dovid Weiss and his Neturei Karta sect in particular. I've also watched every documentary about that nut the late Rabbi Shlomo Helbrans and his Lev Tahor group.

Including the small fry Lubavitcher Chabad sect who(at least the layperson) think they are the biggest Messianic sect because they have no understanding of ANYTHING outside of their community let alone who the most famous Rabbi and Jewish Messiah claimant in objective history actually is and the Sect(/new religion) he started. They don't even know he's a Jew most of the time. At least you do, lol! I respect you for that.

They are your religions nutty fundamentalists. In any other group not knowing who the most famous person in your culture objectively is would be shameful, but the Chassidic Jew are so indoctrinated to think "Christianity is all Goy stuff" that they never ever learn objective BASIC JEWISH HISTORY.

That idiot Rabbi Chaim Richman thinks it's a good idea to do everything and anything to blow up the Dome of the Rock or make it "accidentally collapse". The UN should request Israel enforce the Status Quo and ban him from the Temple Mount.

Sorry to say that, but his group is the most dangerous Chassidic political group in my opinion.

I am agreeing with you here, I agree with most of your post. On the Chassidic we are in agreement.

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So have people given up on blaming that terrorist […]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]