Netanyahu facing Likud leadership spill - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Ter wrote:The Washington Post asks me to pay one dollar to read the opinion piece.
I think Jef Bezos is rich enough without my dollar, even after his divorce.

I hate Newspaper paywalls too. I guess we have this in common.
Donna wrote:Bitch, please

So I'm interested to know why you don't respect Hindsight's gender identity and his preferred set of gendered identity pronouns. I'm probably PoFos leading anti racist and anti misogynist poster. One way that Cultural Marxism's status hierarchy can be identified is to note that while its fine for a Black man to refer to a White woman as a bitch, its not OK for a White woman to refer to a Black man as a N*****.

Muslim trumps race.

Race trumps everything else, with Blacks holding the highest status of any race, although race doesn't exist. But although race doesn't exist, just being a figment of the imagination of hate filled bigots, at the same time your race is immutable. You can't change racial identity the way you can change gender identity.

Once you drop below race the Cultural Marxist, status hierarchy becomes unclear. Hence the current civil war between Cultural Marxists over trans issues.
Donna wrote:I'm an intellectual girl.

I am a near genius, myself. However, I prefer my woman to be the sexy dumb blonde type with big boobs that don't give me much back talk.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]