App makes killing Palestinians as easy as ordering pizzas - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
PhantomStranger wrote:...you posed as a victim with your feelings hurt because I challenged you and I called you out...

In writing things like the above, you are taking the tactic of daytime TV shows that target low-education audiences.
ex. "You go, girl!" "Gotcha!"

"Challenging" and "calling out" are from a non-intellectual vocabulary that belongs in the stupidity of nepotistic commercial media. It can only help you "win" arguments againt TV characters.

And by recycling talking points, you are forcing your "Ideas" into little pre-prepared boxes of semiotic templates:
ex. "Moving forward, we need to start a conversation about best practices..." Once again, this reveals the origins of all your "opinions" as merely the talking points of powerful people you admire.

So you are being a bit of a Miss South Carolina when you do this.

Using other people's pre-prepared ideas and vocabularies - like you do - makes debating "as easy as ordering pizza." And, unfortunately, just as non-nutritious and just as unoriginal.

Why are you asking me personal questions? How is that relevant to the issues? Its not.

All you have to offer this thread is your personal feelings, which are obviously strong enough to repel any logic or justice. Your "nice words" are just formula for "winning" some high-school-level emotional debate with "the world."

Like I said, my own personal biases aren't important (in this subject) because I am not in any way part of the atrocities being committed against Palestinians. Let's look at your biases.... :lol:
QatzelOk you stated:

"In writing things like the above, you are taking the tactic of daytime TV shows that target low-education audiences. ex. "You go, girl!" "Gotcha!" "

No I was responding directly to you and your words. Your comment is a subjective inference that deflects from your inability to debate the topic and try engage me in personal references.

You stated:

"Challenging" and "calling out" are from a non-intellectual vocabulary that belongs in the stupidity of nepotistic commercial media. It can only help you "win" arguments againt TV characters. And by recycling talking points, you are forcing your "Ideas" into little pre-prepared boxes of semiotic templates:
ex. "Moving forward, we need to start a conversation about best practices..." Once again, this reveals the origins of all your "opinions" as merely [i]the talking points of powerful people you admire."

Your comment above is interesting since all the responses you engaged in contain nothing but inferences based on your personal biases. So I again I repeat in regards to the above your comments contain subjective inferences designed to deflect from your inability to debate the topic and try engage me in personal references. Further please do not pose as if you are in the position to lecture me or tell me what I can discuss or think.

You stated:

"So you are being a bit of a Miss South Carolina when you do this.

Using other people's pre-prepared ideas and vocabularies - like you do - makes debating "as easy as ordering pizza." And, unfortunately, just as non-nutritious and just as unoriginal."

Again all the above illustrates are that you continue to provide subjective inferences designed to deflect from your inability to debate the topic and try engage me in personal references.

You then stated:

"All you have to offer this thread is your personal feelings, which are obviously strong enough to repel any logic or justice. Your "nice words" are just formula for "winning" some high-school-level emotional debate with "the world."

The above is interesting since all your comments up to and including the above were nothing but you expressing your personal feelings through subjective inferences. Again I repeat your comments contain subjective inferences designed to deflect from your inability to debate the topic and try engage me in personal references.

You stated:

"Like I said, my own personal biases aren't important "

Well your statement about your feelings is contraduictory because all your comments leading up to it and including the above were stated specifically to justify your personal feelings based on subjective inferences based on your personal biases and designed to deflect from your inability to debate the topic and try engage me in personal references.

You went on to state:

"....(in this subject) because I am not in any way part of the atrocities being committed against Palestinians. Let's look at your biases.... :lol:"

Your last comment is illogical. The fact you are not engaged in atrocities being committed against Palestinians does not mean what you say is valid or invalid. As well my personal biases are not relevant and neither are yours. The need to reference me personally is pointless.

If you want to try engage in personal references such as "let's look at your biases" you should be prepared to look at your own particularly this latest response and ask are you establishing any validity in anything you said responding as you have? You have not debateed the topic. You have on the other hand tried to engage me in personal references.

Either debate the issues or move on. I am not interested in your personal biases. If you state incorrect facts or misleading information I will challenge it on this forum. I am not hear to engage you personally.
PhantomStranger wrote:...you continue to provide subjective inferences designed to deflect from your inability to debate the topic and try engage me in personal references.

I have been debating for a long time.

Your version of "a debate" is to type all the talking points into a thread and wait until they harden. Then you add "gotcha!" soundbites to try to intimidate anyone who sees through you.

Here is my strategy: If I keep reminding everyone (pointing it out from differnt angles) of how shallow your range of reference is, you talking points will melt like rancid popsicles that have been left on a beach on a hot, rainy day.
QatzelOk wrote:I have been debating for a long time.

Your version of "a debate" is to type all the talking points into a thread and wait until they harden. Then you add "gotcha!" soundbites to try to intimidate anyone who sees through you.

Here is my strategy: If I keep reminding everyone (pointing it out from differnt angles) of how shallow your range of reference is, you talking points will melt like rancid popsicles that have been left on a beach on a hot, rainy day.

Again you do not discuss the issues but continue to posture as to your ability to debate and make personal references.
PhantomStranger wrote:Again you do not discuss the issues but continue to posture as to your ability to debate and make personal references.

You listed talking points as *your opening bid.* Not the issues.

The issues would include references to the human rights of people who were cast aside and then demonized by the invaders.

This extremely-important narrative was missing from your *list*.

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]