Minor/Extreme Blog - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Questions, suggestions and information about PoFo blogs. FAQ.
By Red Star
Hey!

Seeing the Leftists blog is being geared towards the moderate left, and the fact that overall the extreme left and extreme right are not too well represented, would it be an idea to combine the two in a minor ideologies blog? Don't accuse me of collusion! It is just that realistically there aren't that many anarchits, fascist, technocracy supporters etc - so for practical reasons would it be better to have one blog for all these "minor" ideologies rather than scarcely populated separate ones?

It was just an idea borne out of practicalities. Thoughts appreciated.
By Dr House
overall the extreme left and extreme right are not too well represented

In Pofo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta be joking. How long have you been here again?
By Red Star
Well, may be I should have qualified my definitions really. Heh.

I am thinking of the "Platonism & Dictatorship", "Anarchism", "Technocracy" sub-forums. Generally speaking, not as many members there as in the Communism, Libertarian and so on brigades.
By Dr House
Red Star wrote:Well, may be I should have qualified my definitions really. Heh.

I am thinking of the "Platonism & Dictatorship", "Anarchism", "Technocracy" sub-forums. Generally speaking, not as many members there as in the Communism, Libertarian and so on brigades.

Yeah you needed to specify how extreme you were talking. ;)

Speaking of which, could technocracy be considered extremist? Or even left or right-wing per se?
By Red Star
That's why I put Minor as an alternative to Extreme in the title. :p
By Subversive Rob
I would think that anarchism and communism would sit together quite comfortably in a 'Far Left'/Radical Left blog. This strikes me as much more consistent than placing anarchism together with Platonism and dictatorship. Alternatively, the 'anarchism' blog (suitably renamed) could embrace libertarians of both the left and the right.

I also think that a blog needs to have enough people to write for it. I seriosuly doubt that there is anyone who is going to put out enough regular content on technocracy (as a specific political project as opposed to a more general orientation) that it really needs to be catered for.
By Eauz
Subversive Rob wrote:I would think that anarchism and communism would sit together quite comfortably in a 'Far Left'/Radical Left blog.
You make me sick, Rob. :knife:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]