LTV - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discourse exclusively on the basis of historical materialist methodology.
Forum rules: No one line posts please. This forum is for discussion based on Marxism, Marxism-Leninism and similar revisions. Critique of topics not based on historical materialism belongs in the general Communism forum.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
I recently finished reading Capital III, and though I was generally impressed with the relevance of the analysis contained within the book, one thing that struck me was how accurate Marx's version of the LTV was, and I was just wondering if anyone could point me to any authors, papers, books, etc that have expanded on that particular aspect of Marx's theory, or if anyone can give me a rundown on the "modern" versions, interpretations, or iterations of the theory. Or has it remained relatively the same since his last draft (or explanation if you will) of that equation.

Any help would be appreciated.
By Eauz
Link 1 -Mix bag of LTV and other related command economic theories.

Link 2 - Enjoyed reading this book, if only for the fact that it attempted to put to practice (on the book), the LTV. It's an free e-book, so you might want to stock up on printer ink or visit your local office department store, to print it off for cheap.

PoFo Thread 1

PoFo Thread 2

PoFo Thread 3

Enjoy!

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]