ancaps agorists and left anarchists - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
is there any difference between agroism and anarcho capitalism?

how is agorism viewed by left anarchists as compared to ancap?

or is it just a tactical difference?
Can you explain what research you've done so far to learn about the difference?

It's not polite to ask for information when you haven't shown you've uncovered any.
No, you just have to show you've taken some initiative. People on a forum (or any community) aren't tools.

What do you know so far?
that agorism advocates counter economics as a means to create the ideal society and they consider themselves market anarchists, i also know they are related to ancaps but have also read that there are differences when it comes to their views on management, worker owned firms, and similar things that are generally more left anarchist.

if you aren't going to answer my question then its rude to demand i justify my asking.
Yes, counter-economics is the foundation. You could say it's right libertarianism's equivalent of syndicalism.

Rothbard disapproved. He said the abandonment of political action disregarded wage-earners in preference of the self-employed. I found that rather ironic since libertarianism emphasizes entrepreneurship as the catalyst of economics, so it seems Rothbard was being a hypocrite.

You can find more of Rothbard's criticism on Konkin here:

http://www.anthonyflood.com/rothbardkonkin.htm
Agorism is basically a variant of anarcho-capitalism that adopts certain strategies of left-anarchism. As I understand it, Konkin had a preference for the idea of workers being self-employed, which makes him a bit closer to Lysander Spooner than to modern-day anarcho-capitalists. So it has its perks. They still have a thing for private property, which I'm not big on, but this may be a semantic point, since the kind of property that would exist under worker control would be a lot closer to what we left-anarchists consider to be personal possession.
While I agree wholeheartedly with you, hound, I have to let you know that you are in for disappointment if you don't want the US Federal Government to notice you.

First of all, you should know for an absolute truth that the NSA knows your identity and every post you make on this and other internet forums going back for a decade. I know because I had a personal friend who interviewed for a cryptologist job there and he was shown all of his posts on various technical forums he belonged to (they asked him to explain his various opinions on cryptology which he had expressed in the posts), going back since before university. He never used his real name or ID for those forums and he was the most paranoid and private person I have ever met.

Second of all, the NSA has recordings of nearly every phone call you make. If they ever suspect you of something they will go through and listen to all of it. They're building a brand new state of the art data centre in the desert in order to store it all, and they're conveniently ignoring the laws limiting their surveillance actions which they're breaking in the process.

As an avowed agorist you are probably on a few dozen government lists for that alone. Make peace with that fact. And for any NSA goons reading this now, go fuck yourself.
@Houndred

depending on your nationality you may be spied on by your own government just as much as we are here

@mike

neither do I, and (I believe) most of the spies themselves. It's just bureaucratic turf protection/expansion at this point
depending on your nationality you may be spied on by your own government just as much as we are here

Where I live the Government is far too incompetent to wipe its own arse let alone actually spy on me. I'm no threat to it either.

The easist thing to do is be a citizen of country 'a' earn money from country'b' and live in country 'c' as a non domiciled lomng term tourist -which is what I do.
Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Moscow expansion drives former so called Warsaw (i[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]