Anarchist decision making in practice - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Grassy Knoll 1963
i admit i havent read the majority of past threads here, however, i live in an anarchist commune and we do have rules set as a democracy, we allow anyone into our group but if someone gets disorderly, violent or takes illegal substances within the commune (the police are already looking for a reason to put us all in jail) that person would be kicked out.
By Abood
Where do you live, and how is it an anarchist commune? That sounds interesting.

Also, I believe the Zapatistas do the same thing as you do. I see it as, "Let the police deal with you." :lol:
By SpiderMonkey
i admit i havent read the majority of past threads here, however, i live in an anarchist commune and we do have rules set as a democracy, we allow anyone into our group but if someone gets disorderly, violent or takes illegal substances within the commune (the police are already looking for a reason to put us all in jail) that person would be kicked out.

I'd also like to hear more. Why don't you start a thread and tell us about how you live?
By kummi90
That does sound really interesting.. can i join u guys? :D

What if you decided to shoot him? Who decides what level of force is necessary in such a time-critical situation?

I wouldn't have shot him in the first place, because i know it is morally wrong, and is non-justifiable. i am taking away his freedom to live!
Anarchism promotes ideas that would prevent such an action..

You seem to use deliberate obtuseness as a debati[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]