Is Somalia an example of Anarchy? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By SecretSquirrel
necro is against forum rules. This thread was unreplied to for 10 months.
By Melodramatic
necro is against forum rules.

really? :?:

didn't see such a rule anywhere.

MajinLink wrote:Pure anarchy is just chaos.

no that is what you are told so you will keep feeding the state. but ignore that.

Please try to learn a little about the subject, or ask questions rather then leave one line comments, if you want to gain anything productive from this sub forum, as with all ideology sub forums. otherwise there are subs that will fit you much better.
By SecretSquirrel
I am interested to hear your response to the OP, melo.
By Melodramatic
I am interested to hear your response to the OP, melo.

The OP? seems pretty simple.

I currently don't know much about Somalia. It does not sound like my definition of anarchism. It seems like they're might have been a momentary freedom there, but they have long forgotten what it is to be free. Wait a while for one warlord to become dominant enough and some industry to grow and those warlords will become presidents, either of countries or of corporations, and "order will be restored" :roll:

maybe they will even call the US to help them, and you'll hear about the heroic peacemaking Americans who fought the Somalian anarchy!!!

I had no idea what Somalia is, before pofo... just to exhibit my geopolitical ignorance :D

edit: I should research into Somalia, it might actually be the perfect example of how the state is created.
By SecretSquirrel
whoops
wrong thread melo

im sorry. I meant i wanted to hear your response to my thread in either anarchy or libertarian forum about "why do so many hate liberty?"

Sounds like that Republican piece of crap is pro-[…]

Lol...races obviously exist as genetic subgroups […]

World War II Day by Day

At this stage of the War, the Germans were roflst[…]

The importance of out-breeding

outbreeding depression refers to cases where off[…]