National Anarchism Not Just Restricted To White People - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
To the Immortal Goon:

It's absurd that you would think a anarchist like myself has anything in common with statists.

I think you wish that I did so it would be easier for you to hang me with in defaming and attacking my character.

As for dying and sacrificing myself for my beliefs you bet I would.

Do you have the same conviction yourself?
Forget the aspect of statism. Goon is asking what is in my view a rather relevant question about your potential (likely) agreement on a number of issues at their core with doctrinal fascists, and that is a subject worth addressing. To what extent do those within the movement labeled National Anarchism seek to fulfill objectives which, while differing from those of fascism in their mere execution, may be identical in essence without the apparatus of the state as a means of implementation and enforcement? Of course, without this, it is not surprising that a great number in your camp would simply be dismissed as utopians.
National Anarchy just doesn't make any sense either. I get tying Anarchy to a few different things... say, Social-Anarchy or the state Communism ultimately seeks to bring about, but calling yourself a National Anarchist is an oxymoron and no amount of talking can possibly change that.

The racial bit to your little club is equally annoying as you duck and dodge and dance around your real beliefs. I once had a great conversation with this black guy I worked with. We were talking about the North and South in the US, and he insisted that he loved the south. Naturally I was surprised. I was like "How could you possibly love the south? They hate black people..." He replied:

"The North hates black people too, its just that, in the south they don't lie about it."

I couldn't argue with the logic.

Fact is, you don't like being called racist because people like Pants and TiG give it a negative connotation, but SO WHAT? Why does what they think bother you so much? Frankly, it gives the lie to your position that you can't just call yourself racist.

You can't do it because it makes you feel guilty and this guilt reminds you that you are simply wrong. Otherwise, if this wasn't true you wouldn't have a problem owning up to being a racist.

That is playground easy to see, and hardly requires so much as a Psych 101 class to understand.

I actually regret having taken you seriously in that other thread. How disappointing.

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]