Domestic Privacy and Spying by the NSA - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Diane Roark is a former congressional staffer who was assigned to the intelligence committee. Undaunted by FBI raids on her home and others who also served on that committee, she now comes forward to reveal NSA secrets that she learned of.

transcript from the video:

"I went to the House Intelligence Committee where I stayed for 17 years. In the last 5 of those years, I had the NSA account, which means that I supervised [ ... ] to make sure the NSA was doing things legally, was doing things effectively, in a financially good manner [ ... ] and I would make recommendations to changes in their budget every year. [ ... ] What happened was that only a couple of months before I retired in 2002, I found out about this secret program that I was not supposed to know about [ ... ] And let me tell you, no matter what they say today [ ... ] it was not just metadata, it was content; it was dragnet content domestically. Furthermore, they had just then started, by [ ... ] July 2002, they had started collecting other information, non-communications information on Americans, and database-ing it. So I'm just going to go down a very quick list of some of the things [ ... ] they are collecting: land phones, your cell phones, your emails, your texts, your skype, your chats, your webcams, your social media postings -- the FBI loves them... postal mail -- a huge program on the postal mails, business records other than communications; the Patriot Act is so broadly worded, they can go to any business, and get any record, and put a gag order on the order, so he can't tell you that your records have been sceded. Government records have been amassed, which was forbidden under the Privacy Act, but apparently there is a national security exception to that now; so all local, and state, and federal government records, can be amalgamated in a federal database. That alone gives them an enormous amount of information about you, including gun licenses of course. "​

Local Police Now Using NSA Data to Arrest People for Petty Violations (Drugs, Taxes)

WASHINGTON, DC:

Bill Binney, a former high-ranking agent who was with the NSA for 32 years and served as its senior technical director, has come out publicly and declared: "We are now a police state."

In a statement he sent to Washington's Blog, he says, "The main use of the collection from these [NSA spying] programs [is] for law enforcement."

"This is a total corruption of the justice system not only in our country but around the world. The source of the info is at the bottom of each slide. This is a totalitarian process -- means we are now in a police state," he added.

He was referring to a collection of slides that gives law enforcement agencies -- including your local police -- instructions on how to get your personal information from the NSA spying program.

This information then allows law enforcement agencies to arrest you for petty offenses, like possessing marijuana or not paying taxes appropriately on time.

The slides tell law enforcement agencies that once they have the information, they must cover their tracks and not reveal in court that the information they used to arrest or convict you was obtained via the NSA (since it was done without a warrant).

Washington's blog summarized the process as follows:

By way of background, the government is spying on virtually everything we do.

All of the information gained by the NSA through spying is then shared with federal, state and local agencies, and they are using that information to prosecute petty crimes such as drugs and taxes. The agencies are instructed to intentionally "launder" the information gained through spying, i.e. to pretend that they got the information in a more legitimate way, and to hide that from defense attorneys and judges.

A Washington Post report has revealed that the "sneak-and-peek" provision of the Patriot Act that was alleged to be used only in national security and terrorism investigations has overwhelmingly been used in narcotics cases.

Domestic law enforcement officials now have access to huge troves of American communications, obtained without warrants, that they can use to put people in cages. FBI agents don't need to have any "national security" related reason to plug your name, email address, phone number, or other "selector" into the NSA's gargantuan data trove. They can simply poke around in your private information in the course of totally routine investigations. And if they find something that suggests, say, involvement in illegal drug activity, they can send that information to local or state police. That means information the NSA collects for purposes of so-called "national security" will be used by police to lock up ordinary Americans for routine crimes.​

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]