"What kind of Anarchist are you?" quiz - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You Scored as Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.

Anarcho-Communist 90%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 65%
Anarcho-Primitivist 65%
Christian Anarchist 55%
Anarcha-Feminist 50%
Anarcho-Capitalist 25%

Sweet.
You Scored as Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.

Anarcho-Syndicalist
70%

Anarcho-Communist
65%

Anarcha-Feminist
65%

Anarcho-Capitalist
65%

Christian Anarchist
45%

Anarcho-Primitivist
30%

Not surprised; I favor worker's rights, but am neither a Communist nor Laissez-faire Capitalist.
You Scored as Anarcho-Capitalist
Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist
100%

Anarcho-Communist
30%

Christian Anarchist
30%

Anarcho-Primitivist
20%

Anarcho-Syndicalist
10%

Anarcha-Feminist
10%
You scored as Anarcho-capitalist.

Anarcho-Capitalist
100%
Christian Anarchist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Communist
40%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
35%
Anarcho-Primitivist
30%
Here are my results
You Scored as Anarcha-Feminist
Anarcha-feminists put a strong emphasis on the importance of patriachy, arguing that all forms of hierachy can be traced back to man's domination over woman. Although associated with the 1960s, the movement has its roots in the theories of Emma Goldman and Voltarine DeCleyre.
Anarcho-Communist
60%
Anarcha-Feminist
60%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
50%
Christian Anarchist
45%
Anarcho-Capitalist
25%
Anarcho-Primitivist
15%
Speaking of myself however, I would describe myself more generally as being an anarchist without adjectives, and more specificly as being a Communalist.
By Ambroise
Results wrote:You Scored as Anarcho-Communist

Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.

Anarcho-Communist
95%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
90%
Christian Anarchist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
50%
Anarcho-Primitivist
50%
Anarcho-Capitalist
0%

It seems that I alone have had the purity needed to reject Anarcho-capitalism in its entirety. The rest of you lefties are phonies. I'm PoFo's one true leftist.
By Ambroise
Demosthenes wrote:An-caps are not real anarchists.

Agreed, that was sort of my point, since some of the fellow lefties got slightly noticeable scores for the Anarcho-capitalist portion of their results. I was facetiously implying that people who got higher than 0% for the Anarcho-capitalist portion aren't true leftists. And there was a slight nod to the 'one true leftist' meme featuring Norapture; I was just teasing.

I am of the thought that Anarcho-capitalism is a contradiction onto itself. One cannot possibly claim to be an anarchist while supporting the extreme forms of tyrannies that capitalism entails.
I am of the thought that Anarcho-capitalism is a contradiction onto itself. One cannot possibly claim to be an anarchist while supporting the extreme forms of tyrannies that capitalism entails.

Capitalism was, and still is, deeply involved with corrupt government (as if there is any other kind...). Anarcho-capitalists recognise the deeply corrupting nature of that association, and assign many of the historic failings of capitalism to that association.

By freeing itself from government, however, capitalism in its pure, non-governmental (and thus, semantically, "anarchic") form would be associated with unprecedented human progress, innovation and flourishing, not "tyranny".

Conversely, many of the ideas of left-anarchists involve the creation of manifest tyrannies. In a typical scenario, an individual as completely at the mercy of his co-workers, co-consumers and neighbours. Since collectives are invariably captured by popular demagogues, vote brokers and the socially-influential, tyranny is all-but-guaranteed whenever individuals are so comprehensively-restricted to acting in conformity with established groups.
You Scored as Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.

Anarcho-Syndicalist 100%
Anarcha-Feminist 65%
Anarcho-Communist 55%
Anarcho-Primitivist 15%
Christian Anarchist 15%
Anarcho-Capitalist 0%

Weird results considering I'm a sorta conservative Muslim Stalinist. But then I'm also a queer and a drug user.
Ambroise wrote:Agreed, that was sort of my point, since some of the fellow lefties got slightly noticeable scores for the Anarcho-capitalist portion of their results. I was facetiously implying that people who got higher than 0% for the Anarcho-capitalist portion aren't true leftists. And there was a slight nod to the 'one true leftist' meme featuring Norapture; I was just teasing.

I should have added a couple extra smilies, as I wasn't really as serious as my snarling face implied. I am disappointed in my 25% AN-Cap score, trust me.

Ambroise wrote:I am of the thought that Anarcho-capitalism is a contradiction onto itself. One cannot possibly claim to be an anarchist while supporting the extreme forms of tyrannies that capitalism entails.

You. Brain. Good. Work. Good.

Let's not forget that they get to Anarchism from a totally different set of logic points than leftist Anarchists ever will. That difference matters as they are anarchist, to our way of thinking, in incorrect name only. Sort of in the way Rush Limbaugh has incorrectly named US liberals and conservatives and gotten everyone who didn't know any better to go along with it. Oh wait, that's how the An-Caps got here too!
You Scored as Anarcho-Primitivist
Anarcho-Primitivism questions not only the state and capitalism but all the institutions which make up 'civilisation' including technology. It is perhaps the most recent development within the anarchist movement and key thinkers include John Zerzan.

Anarcho-Primitivist 80%
Anarcha-Feminist 50%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 45%
Anarcho-Communist 35%
Anarcho-Capitalist 20%
Christian Anarchist 10%

Oh, for the love of God.

Just as well I'm not an anarchist, then. I guess this was probably my inherent "fuck the world" nihilism coming out.

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

...You are a supporter of the genocide against th[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]