"What kind of Anarchist are you?" quiz - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=37281

What kind of Anarchist are you?
You scored as a Anarcho-Communist

Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.

Anarcho-Communist 75%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 70%
Anarcho-Primitivist 45%
Christian Anarchist 40%
Anarcha-Feminist 35%
Anarcho-Capitalist 15%
By NYYS
You scored as a Anarcho-Capitalist
Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist 100%
Christian Anarchist 35%
Anarcha-Feminist 20%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 15%
Anarcho-Communist 10%
Anarcho-Primitivist 0%
By SpiderMonkey
You scored as a Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.
Anarcho-Syndicalist 65%
Anarcho-Communist 55%
Anarcha-Feminist 55%
Christian Anarchist 35%
Anarcho-Primitivist 30%
Anarcho-Capitalist 10%

How did I get that 10% Anarcho-Capitalist? 35% Christian Anarchist? I'm a bit surprised by the result. I wouldn't label myself as an Anarcho-syndicalist.

The test was quite limiting though. It tries to make you side with either worker councils or communes, without giving the option of a balance between the two. It includes Christian Anarchism without including other religious Anarchisms.
By HoniSoit
Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.
Anarcho-Communist
95%
Anarcho-Primitivist
60%
Anarcha-Feminist
55%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
50%
Christian Anarchist
30%
Anarcho-Capitalist
0%

The test was quite limiting though. It tries to make you side with either worker councils or communes, without giving the option of a balance between the two.

Well put - I find the same problem.
By Abood
Anarcho-Communist
95%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
75%
Anarcho-Primitivist
70%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Christian Anarchist
20%
Anarcho-Capitalist
5%

No surprising results. I'm more of an anarchist communist than a syndicalist, even though I believe both systems would work... and could even exist in one society. I think the 5% in 'anarcho-capitalist' is because I believe in some sort of individualism. I feel filthy. :p
By Dr House
Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist 75%
Anarcho-Communist 55%
Anarcho-Primitivist 35%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 30%
Anarcha-Feminist 25%
Christian Anarchist 15%

I'm not surprised I was placed on the AnCap category seeing my strongly individualist nature. However, I do not support Anarcho-capitalism because I see serious practical issues with institutions such as courts, police and the military being private. Moreover, I also see some serious moral issues with the idea that the land, which has not been made by the human hand, can be privately owned.

That's why I support geoanarchism.
Last edited by Dr House on 20 Feb 2008 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
By Noelnada
You scored as a Christian Anarchist
Christian anarchism is one of the oldest anarchist philosophies, arguably dating back to the early Christian church. Christian anarchists emphasise non-violence and oppose the state as God is the only legitimate source of authority. Key thinkers include the Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy.
Christian Anarchist
80%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
65%
Anarcho-Communist
65%
Anarcho-Primitivist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
25%
Anarcho-Capitalist
25%

Fuck it, i'm more a Muslim than a Christian and i'm more a Neo-Communist Theist than a Muslim Anarchist.
By Mazhi
You scored as a Anarcha-Feminist
Anarcha-feminists put a strong emphasis on the importance of patriachy, arguing that all forms of hierachy can be traced back to man's domination over woman. Although associated with the 1960s, the movement has its roots in the theories of Emma Goldman and Voltarine DeCleyre.
By Slayer of Cliffracers
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.
Anarcho-Syndicalist
85%
Anarcho-Communist
80%
Christian Anarchist
45%
Anarcho-Primitivist
40%
Anarcha-Feminist
35%
Anarcho-Capitalist
20%

Not an Anarchist, but this is my apparant standing (if I was an Anarchist). I am suprised at the outcome really.
By Red Star
I got anarcho-syndicalist too. Kind of surprised - you can support both communal and workers' council frameworks at the same time.
By ingliz
Anarcho-Communist
80%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
60%
Anarcho-Primitivist
40%
Christian Anarchist
0%
Anarcha-Feminist
0%
Anarcho-Capitalist
0%
By fris_ke
Anarcha-feminists put a strong emphasis on the importance of patriachy, arguing that all forms of hierachy can be traced back to man's domination over woman. Although associated with the 1960s, the movement has its roots in the theories of Emma Goldman and Voltarine DeCleyre.
Anarcha-Feminist
70%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
60%
Anarcho-Primitivist
60%
Anarcho-Communist
50%
Anarcho-Capitalist
45%
Christian Anarchist
15%

Not detailed enough to be accurate.
By grogguy

The quiz is not too bad but I don't get the point in doing it. Does it matter? There are as many ideologies as individuals.
By nilof
Anarcho-Communist
85%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
75%
Anarcha-Feminist
50%
Anarcho-Primitivist
45%
Anarcho-Capitalist
15%
Christian Anarchist
10%

Where did that 10% chirstian come from? :?: I understand that I got a slight capitalist score, since I believe that the individual has his rights(property as marx defines it isn't one though), but christian? Ugh. I'm just as surprised however, by my primitivist score. Where did that come from?

The test was quite limiting though. It tries to make you side with either worker councils or communes, without giving the option of a balance between the two.
By Doomhammer
Anarcha-Feminist
55%
Anarcho-Capitalist
50%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
45%
Anarcho-Communist
35%
Anarcho-Primitivist
35%
Christian Anarchist
15%

WTF? Screw anarchy. We need more authority.
By Dan
Anarcho-Capitalist
75%
Christian Anarchist
40%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
20%
Anarcha-Feminist
15%
Anarcho-Primitivist
0%
Anarcho-Communist
0%
By Ratteg
"You scored as a Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker."

Anarcho-Syndicalist 100%

Anarcho-Communist 95%

Anarcho-Primitivist 60%

Anarcho-Capitalist 25%

Anarcha-Feminist 15%

Christian Anarchist 0%

I was pretty certain that it would turn out this way.
By FallenRaptor

Anarcho-Syndicalist 90%

Anarcho-Communist 70%

Anarcha-Feminist 55%

Anarcho-Primitivist 45%

Anarcho-Capitalist 30%

Christian Anarchist 10%
By RustyDialectic
Anarcho-Communist
65%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
55%
Anarcho-Capitalist
50%
Anarcho-Primitivist
40%
Anarcha-Feminist
15%
Christian Anarchist
15%

"Anarcho-Communist" sounds redundant to me.
By Abood
"Anarcho-Communist" sounds redundant to me.
What do you mean?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]

A gentle tongue speaks many languages.. :lol:[…]