"What kind of Anarchist are you?" quiz - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You Scored as Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.

Anarcho-Communist
95%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
50%
Anarcha-Feminist
50%
Anarcho-Primitivist
50%
Christian Anarchist
20%
Anarcho-Capitalist
5%
A fair result,but i still dont know how "christian anarchist" got more percent than "anarcho-capitalist".
Anarcho-Communist
80%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
75%
Anarcha-Feminist
70%
Anarcho-Primitivist
35%
Anarcho-Capitalist
30%
Christian Anarchist
20%

As a practicing Marxist , the results are fairly unsurprising. The scores should be more extreme, but I'm fairly agnostic on central planning vs syndicalism and gave partial agreements to those.
You Scored as Anarcho-Capitalist
Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist 100%
Anarcho-Communist 30%
Christian Anarchist 20%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 10%
Anarcho-Primitivist 10%
Anarcha-Feminist 0%

No surprise ...except that I ended up as 30% commie-sympathiser
Since its been a year or more since I made the great leap from believing I was a left-anarchist (but with the test results of a Christian Anarchist) to being wholeheartedly an anarcho-capitalist I thought I may as well take the test again and see what shakes out.
Anarcho-Capitalist
90%
Christian Anarchist
70%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
50%
Anarcho-Communist
35%
Anarcho-Primitivist
25%
Anarcha-Feminist
20%
Voluntarism wrote:No surprise ...except that I ended up as 30% commie-sympathiser

I wonder about some of these political quizzes...I took one that a friend recommended and it "revealed" that I had more in common with the Communist Party than the Democratic Party. I'm not sure if that says more about me or the Democratic Party...
I got 30% (Anarcho-Commie) as well. Oh well.
What the heck is anarcho-commieism anyway?
How can you oppress people without the great leaders ?

Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist
100%
Christian Anarchist
35%
Anarcho-Communist
30%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
25%
Anarcha-Feminist
20%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%
mum wrote:I got 30% (Anarcho-Commie) as well. Oh well.
What the heck is anarcho-commieism anyway?

As Murray Rothbard said, "Economically, anarcho-communism is an absurdity; Philosophically, this creed is an all-out assault on individuality and on reason".
http://mises.org/daily/2197

It's frickin strange huh? Anarcho-communists hate private property and money based economy even more than the state and yet people who score as 100% anarcho-capitalists come out with 30% commie. WTF?!?

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]