This thread is Permeate Free - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
:lol:

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/icb-are-the-permeate-free-claims-just-out-to-milk-you/

Anyone else find it kind of funny people are criticising a milk company called Pura for advertising based on making consumers think their milk is more "Pure"(despite the fact it's really just the same old shit in a new label with new fancy words on it)....

Wasn't that the whole point of using the latin word Pura in the first place? And wasn't that the whole point of the more recent "Original" and "New" distinction as well?

I love how they got the Actor who played Brian Kane in Underbelly 2 to pretend he was a real genuine milk farmer! Almost as bad as those "Pro" Carbon Tax ads with Michael Caton in the latest Op shop fashions.

lol! Pura couldn't get a real Milk Farmer in their "Woolworths-style Milk ad"!
I don’t read the Punch anymore. It is complete rubbish. I stopped after their whole ‘jumping the shark’ moment when they put up a piece by an Academic talking about the poster Eric and then allowed him to respond.
Notorious B.i.G. wrote:I don’t read the Punch anymore. It is complete rubbish. I stopped after their whole ‘jumping the shark’ moment when they put up a piece by an Academic talking about the poster Eric and then allowed him to respond.

I'm kind of making fun of both them and Pura.....
The permeate thing may be mostly a marketing gimmick. However I kind of support it as the major supermarkets are selling milk below cost and if this keeps a third company in the market then it will be a good thing in the long run.

Shampoos and the like have far more fake gimmicks.

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]

The GOP is pretty much the anti-democracy party a[…]

I just read a few satires by Juvenal, and I still[…]