Alan Jones: Aggressor or Victim? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
Salohcin wrote:I have to say that I consider emailing sponsors to convince them to withdraw advertising as perfectly acceptable.

Emailing an advertiser to threaten violence however would not be.

To voice a legitimate grievance yes, but not a planned attack, designed to deliberately choke / crash systems. This IMO is just a modern day brick through the shop front window, hence my comparison.
If it was a deliberate DNS attack where a single user sends 10's of thousands if not millions of messages then it is illegal and immoral. However that is completely different to merely getting lots of people to all individually send complaints.
Salohcin wrote:If it was a deliberate DNS attack where a single user sends 10's of thousands if not millions of messages then it is illegal and immoral. However that is completely different to merely getting lots of people to all individually send complaints.

It's still mob intimidation.
Salohcin wrote:If it was a deliberate DNS attack where a single user sends 10's of thousands if not millions of messages then it is illegal and immoral. However that is completely different to merely getting lots of people to all individually send complaints.

It's still technically Illegal. It's just not, or less likely to be, enforced. Littering is also technically illegal, as is J walking.

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]