The Conservative Alliance Platform and Roll Call - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Dr House
Yankees what are you talking about? our economic platform is a radical shift from the status quo everywhere except east Asia.
By NYYS
Yankees what are you talking about? our economic platform is a radical shift from the status quo everywhere except east Asia.

That's exactly what I said?
By Dr House
oh ok, I thought you said we don't have "that romantic notion of significant change, upheaval, and borderline extremism."
By NYYS
No, we (the CA) don't, which is why I was saying the people on this forum naturally flock to the RF or PNL or SN, not the party that their rich grandparents would support.
By Dr House
I know that now, I just misread do as don't. :lol:

Speaking of which it's actually interesting that you're a conservative rather than a libertarian, seeing as you're around my age and your main interest is economic freedom.
By NYYS
Speaking of which it's actually interesting that you're a conservative rather than a libertarian, seeing as you're around my age and your main interest is economic freedom.

Yes, but I also support a strong foreign policy based on putting warheads on foreheads around the globe. My personal social beliefs are also extremely conservative, and as you've noted I have a bit of an elitist streak.

Besides, libertarianism has always struck me as for people who just want to do drugs in peace.

Anyway, CA members take a look at the Blue and Orange Coalition Talks thread. I'm trying to work out some kind of mutually agreeable platform in there (and frankly I'm surprised at myself for being that moderate). Please give feedback.
By Doomhammer
I don't like the fact that none of the center-parties have been able to strike a proper partnership - and any notion of cooperating with fascist parties is, quite frankly, unacceptable. I don't like our policy on guns or religion. I am tired of inertia and I highly disapprove of the removal of certain groups from Parliament.

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my resignation from the Conservative Alliance. I wish you the best, gentlemen.
By Dan
Ok. We have 7 seats. In general, I'll vote the party as a block. If someone disagrees with me on something we can negotiate and split our seats as we see fit.
By NYYS
That's fine with me, as long as we have some discussion before making votes. Obvious stuff you can go ahead and vote on.
By Dan
Fair enough.
By Aldaskar
I might as well sign up. There are a few distasteful parts of the platform, but I'll bite the bullet.
By Donna
Voting has been officially closed, and you must have at least 20 posts before being able to participate.
By Dan
Negotiations for a coalition government are ongoing. Input from the party would be appreciated (read the leaders thread).
By R_G
It will be good if we have the control.

I just hope the CA won't have to make too many concessions towards the coalition, but man it will be better than anything left.

Wow, maybe "all" jobs have gone to illeg[…]

Wrong. If anything, it's the sign of a mature, fu[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]