"Onnela" is lame - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Fasces wrote:Tell the CA and SLD to shut up and just get with it. It's only a game, after all.

I agree. The SLD is acting as if taking a single disagreeable policy in a fake government would be a travesty, and the CA is acting like they don't have seven members.

Me wrote:The Republic of Pofo.........

RonPaulalways wrote:Republic of Pofo sounds good to me too.

Holt wrote:"Republic of PoFo" ... is good.

FallenRaptor wrote:I second this.

Okonkwo wrote:Thirded.

I think The Republic of Pofo is probably the least objectionable to the most amount of people, and it has resurfaced many times as a possible choice but has fallen to the wayside because people prefer their own little "clever" name and will rep it in threads. I think we should choose a name not for its cleverness but for the amount of people that wouldn't mind using it. It's a good compromise that leaves no one happy.
By RonPaulalways
Republic of Pofo seems like the clear front-runner. Let's make it final.
By Ombrageux
Pofotania..

Poforia..
By Gnote
Each party should nominate a representative to sit on the 'Country Name Committee'. The rest of the group should put their faith in that committee to come up with a name, and we should just go with whatever they decide.

If you don't like what they decide upon, quit the game. Simple as that.

We will never find a name that 100 people can all agree on.
By Dr House
Meistro wrote:anything with PoFo in the name is lame.

Republic of Pofo it is.
By R_G
The Republic of Pofo is pretty fucking standard, and with all the disagreements, we need a standard name.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Gnote wrote:Each party should nominate a representative to sit on the 'Country Name Committee'. The rest of the group should put their faith in that committee to come up with a name, and we should just go with whatever they decide.

If you don't like what they decide upon, quit the game. Simple as that.

We will never find a name that 100 people can all agree on.

I agree with the comittee idea, but as we already have a clear frontrunner (Republic of Pofo), we needn't have them come up with new names, they only need to finalize and vote on that name.
By Demosthenes
PoFoheim.
By HoniSoit
Republic of Pofo

Sounds standard.

Now let's form a government first, or the sim is going to die pretty soon.
By Attica
A government STILL hasn't been formed? This shit is ridiculous.

@Potemkin Do you remember the standard example f[…]

The restrictions imposed by the IDF and Israeli g[…]

Waiting for Starmer

Well, there wasn't much waiting. Starmer is coming[…]