The Pan-National League - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Oxymoron
Absolutely loyalty to me has never been part of the PNL's program, but rather, loyalty to our ideals and the success of those ideals. C_M was only thinking of our best interest.

Its your call Dave, I prefer if such comments were kept to PM's not open for all to see. Our ideals are based on the group operating together not a few rogue agents trying to gain power by backstabbing each other.
We are the PNL we have our leader, and if we decide to change him then it should be by a group vote.
By Dave
I agree with that Oxy, but at least other parties are now aware that we are flexible with regards to leadership. For future reference though, I would appreciate it if all PNL members kept such discussion among our fellow ravens.

And Erebus, I have forwarded most of our material to you.
By Erebus
I have received it. Thank you.
By Erebus
I feel honored.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Let me make it clear. I was just saying that so that I could explore all options. At this point, it doesn't make sense to remove Dave from a leadership position, especially since a coalition with the SLD is no longer our only viable option.

EDIT
Last edited by Cheesecake_Marmalade on 13 Apr 2009 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
By Sephardi
I just want you guys to know, that a PNL-PUC/PUCL-CA-LC Coalition would have 49% of the seats right now. That is very close to the 51%. We need to advertise the Right-Winged parties more to make this a possibility.
By Oxymoron
Cheese and Doctor: measure twice cut once.
By Einherjar
You should remove me from the members list. As I've probably indicated, I'm not the least interested in this game. It's not fair I get the same say in block votes as other individuals who are making an effort in roleplaying.

Oh, and am I not a nationalist, fascist or anything of that sort.

I'm just a wolf of the steppes.
By Dave
You're not on the list (neither is FRS). When I was creating the party I was just throwing some names out there. If you were in the party you would be receiving my e-mails; I also imagine you wouldn't have spoiled your ballot. ;)

A wolf on the steppes? :?:
By Donna
He's a lone wolf, Dave.

A Keeanu Reeves type character, with a serious glance on life, waiting for the Fatherland to be restored to glory.
By Einherjar
Geez. That was an obvious reference to Hesse's Steppenwolf. Just shows how cultured you pseudo-fascists are.

Obviously you should know that I know about Liber[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will ge[…]