The Opening of Parliament - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Dr House
From one of his arguments being ridiculous it does not follow that they all are Misty.

Sorry Infidelis. :hmm: :| :lol:
By Donna
No offense, but that sounds really ridiculous coming from someone who thinks gorillas should take care of human babies and human females are unnecessary.

I think that's a great idea. It will be my white whale in parliament.
By Figlio di Moros
MistyTiger wrote:No offense, but that sounds really ridiculous coming from someone who thinks gorillas should take care of human babies and human females are unnecessary. :lol:

I never said unnecessary, just worthless; doesn't invalidate the truth :up:
By MistyTiger
Pffft. Now you're nitpicking, Figlio. :p

House wrote:From one of his arguments being ridiculous it does not follow that they all are Misty.

Well, one wrong statement from people like Palin, Limbaugh, or 'O Reilly convinces people that all they say is ridiculous. If I were to go around talking like a valley girl, I'm sure all you guys would immediately call me ditzy and discount everything I had to say. It's the same premise here too. So far, I have not seen a reasonable argument from Figlio. Granted I haven't seen many of his posts, but so far they seem silly and misogynistic, and a bit antagonistic.
By Dr House
That tells you something about his personality, not his intellect.

You should probably get out of Gorkiy more often.
By Figlio di Moros
MistyTiger wrote:Well, one wrong statement from people like Palin, Limbaugh, or 'O Reilly convinces people that all they say is ridiculous. If I were to go around talking like a valley girl, I'm sure all you guys would immediately call me ditzy and discount everything I had to say. It's the same premise here too. So far, I have not seen a reasonable argument from Figlio. Granted I haven't seen many of his posts, but so far they seem silly and misogynistic, and a bit antagonistic.

And what does that tell you about my statements, then?
By Dr House
MistyTiger wrote:I'm really trying, but Gorkiy is so addicting.

Try using the "view new posts" feature. That's what I do. It lets you take a peek at all of the posts made since your last visit in every subforum, so you can see what's going on in the other sub-forums without losing track of Gorkiy.
By MistyTiger
Figlio wrote:And what does that tell you about my statements, then?

You don't take anything seriously and you intentionally make them like that?

And House, I use that feature and the "active posts" feature. I still find myself coming back to Gorkiy.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yes that was pretty much the Gold Standard of pea[…]

He is the only candidate pledged to stop the war […]

You are mistaken about this. Even if you studied […]