SLD Party Programme - Page 22 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Demosthenes
As I suspected, Dumbteen cannot resist the urge to pigeonhole and cheapshot.

How many times do you want me to say, that party leadership will make a decesion?

You'll not this was NOT made public by us, but by SLD party leadership who then up and disappered.

I can't help but note that it seems like sabatage from the beginning for surely Paradigm knew he would put us in this position with a platform that was not only not yet ready for full consideration, though we WERE getting close.

Still, why sit around spewing madness when you can just wait and see? Why insist on screeching constantly Dumbteen? Perhaps you also would like to sabatouge it.

EDIT- It looks like SN leadership has some real life to deal with tonight.

We shall propose something tomorrow unless I can work with some of you myself, as well as the THP.

Can you people nominate ONE of you for a seperate negotiaiting thread?

If so I'll try and get something up tonight as a starting point, since this all did happen BEFORE we were ready.
By Infidelis
dilpill wrote:That would probably be the easiest thing, Dave.

The PNL-PUC-CA and RF-SN-THP should both submit unified platforms, and we will go with the coalition that has a platform we agree with most. (Assuming that we agree with either presented platform)

:evil:

As egocentric as that sounds, that'd help a lot. Just present what they got, we vote which route to go and see from there.
By Karl_Bonner_1982
Support (you've probably heard my opinion on this about 35 times already :D
By Gnote
Oppose.
By dilpill
... I think that's everybody.

Let's get this coalition rolling. :D
By ingliz
5 to 1 but where are your other 10 members? Defecting to the RF/SN-THP Alliance perhaps. :eh:
By Dr House
You don't have one day. Either we get this grand coalition going by tomorrow morning or the far left usurps power. Minority governments are allowed now.
By Dr House
:up:
By peter_co
We are currently discussion the allocation of the post of finance minister in the coalition. Since this is one of the most important issues that will be dealt with by Parliament, we are seeking a candidate from a party acceptable to most in the coalition, and since the SLD is the largest party, I believe it would be useful to know your position on the issue. Out of the PUC and PNL, which party would you prefer to control this ministry?
By ingliz
Parliament is now in session and the first business of the day is ratifying a Constitution.

The Opening of Parliament
By Zagadka
I stand on idealism to be against the center-right agreement, but only voice that opinion because it is the minority and will not matter.

On an unrelated note, can someone post a high quality .psd of our logo?
By Donna
Zag, you're responding to posts made several weeks ago.
Quiz for 'educated' historians

I was just watching a hilarious Netflix documentar[…]

Imagine deleting the sub-clause from the first se[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Potemkin Carthage: They were rich barbarians,[…]

That's what bankruptcy is for. What happens now[…]