PoFo Unity Coalition Platform (Centrist) - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Falx
Wow donald quite the little authoritarian aren't you. And here the person that was calling me Hitler :lol:
By Dr House
Falx wrote:Wow donald quite the little authoritarian aren't you.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
By Falx
I'm sorry house, you've just been shot in a party purge, you can't reply to me, or anyone, any longer.
By Dr House
:eh:

I'm Dave's right-hand man, and I didn't do anything to challenge his rule (which he's offered to relinquish more than once already). I see no reason why he would shoot me.
By Demosthenes
*pictures the scene from History of the World Part 1*

*Pull*

*Dr House goes flying through the air while screaming*

*Dave fires*

*Dr.House drops to the ground unceremoniously*

:eek:
By Dr House
:lol:
By Donna
Falx wrote:Wow donald quite the little authoritarian aren't you. And here the person that was calling me Hitler

It was a bit painful having to come to the forum every day for almost two weeks and still see no sign of Nets. Recent events have made it acute that PUC must have immediate and active leadership. If Nets' absence is in some way unique and he can return and remain active again, I will gladly step down and hand him back the reigns of party leadership.
By Oxymoron
3 people basically killed this game, it was fun while it lasted.
By ingliz
Clauswitz, the siamese twins Dave/House and Donald? :p
Last edited by ingliz on 29 Apr 2009 13:22, edited 1 time in total.
By HoniSoit
Seriously, Oxy - it's much more complicated than simply the three of us killing the game.

But if you are having fun playing the blame game, do carry on. It's not helpful though.
By Fasces
Aye. A variety of things did from a variety of people.

The biggest thing people need to realize is that it just a game, and it is just politics. No one is against you personally. The reason SN-RF like the one man one vote is because it gives them a larger voice. The reason we don't is because it diminishes ours.

In all honesty, it should be a matter for legislature, not OOC rules, though.
By Oxymoron
Seriously, Oxy - it's much more complicated than simply the three of us killing the game.

Really? It is? Gnote basically came in fucked up any negotiations and delayed them while the two of you basically threw the rules we agreed on out the window and decided to create a coup and take power.
By ingliz
It was a very 'democratic' coup.
By Fasces
:eh:

Just let it be, both of you. Dwelling on what is already over with is a waste of time.
By HoniSoit
Really? It is? Gnote basically came in fucked up any negotiations and delayed them while the two of you basically threw the rules we agreed on out the window and decided to create a coup and take power.

I could have said a couple of people in the SLD fucked up SN-RF alliance with SLD - it all depends on your perspective.

The reason the SN-RF was willing to form the minority government and put forward amendments to the interim constitution for a vote grew out the frustration with the inability of other parties to negotiate a majority alliance while the SN-RF has prepared and consolidated itself by presenting an unified platform (something the grand coalition is yet to do), conducting internal party discussions, and allocating ministerial portfolios.

If anything, the other parties should blame themselves for their incompetency which also refuse to accept the competent SN-RF alliance to form the government, thus stalling the simulation.
By Fasces
Well, with the PUC disbanding, it seems you are on your way, Honi. :lol:
By Oxymoron
It was a very 'democratic' coup.

No.

Whatever Honi, it seems like this simulation has run its course since no one will ever accept the illegal minority goverment as legitimate, and you will just sabatoge the game if the legit Majority goverment takes power. So it was nice while it lasted.
By Fasces
If that is how you feel Oxy, then just stop posting in this subforum. It is tiring to see you post every day about how the sim is dead.

For Puerto Rico Trump is a disaster. For Mexico[…]

No dummy, my source is Hans Rosling. https://en.[…]

@Potemkin wrote: You are mistaken about this. […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Starved, tortured and his comrades murdered - POW […]