Execution: Eauz - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Vladimir
Against? I just said the policy you presented is absolute idiocy and bound to fail and pointed out the reasons. You're supporting reductionary policies that aren't going to do anything to improve the root problem.

They are not designed to address a "root" problem.

Killing me isn't going to solve your problem but it will feel good, right?

The High Court jury, which included many proletarian activists by ballot, decided that you are guilty of treason and reactionary underground activities against unionists. We could always have deported you to some South American hellhole here they cut unionists' throats, and I am sure you would fit in nicely, but the decision lies with the jury not me.
By Zyx
I've received word from Headquarters that Eauz has killed three workers in the name of the American empire.

He has since plead guilty to all charges.
By Vladimir
Well the sentence can't be reconsidered in light of the new findings since it's the harshest possible anyway.
However, the intelligence service will launch an investigation over his possible links with the CIA.
By Zyx
Fair enough, just remember that he's plead guilty to many crimes. Among which were rape, torture, killing, marauding, stealing and castrating!
By Vladimir
Yes, I am aware that tons of new evidence against him have piled up. We also have intelligence records of him being guilty in supplying arms to genocidal regimes by means of looting charities with hired thugs, as well as personally participating in massacres across Africa and South America.
By Zyx
I've read them. What a bastard!

He even tried to take credit of Comrade Ogilvy's works!

I hope he hangs twice!
By Vladimir
I just now received a report about his activities during his "official visit" to Cambodia. I can not reveal much, but our Cambodian friends basically disclosed that he was involved in non-standard sex-tourism :eek:
The report is truly shocking, it is not for the faint-hearted.
By Dr House
Vlad, was Eauz involved in the Holocaust?
By Vladimir
Can I have a high court?

I am the IA minister, you are not 8)

Vlad, was Eauz involved in the Holocaust?

Unlikely since he was not yet born, but from various sources I have deduced that he played an almost instigating role in the Rwandan genocide.
However, some known anti-Semites we have captured have confessed to seeing Eauz at holocaust denial meetings. He is also suspected in sponsoring anti-Semitic thugs on rampages across our Jewish ghettos, where hundreds were murdered.
By Eauz
Aha! Enjoy making wonderful stories up. But it won't matter. There is still no reports that I've been arrested or that you'll be performing the killing at all.

I'll have to join a guerrilla organization.
By MistyTiger
Yeah guys, we can't make up stories. If it's not in the gazette, it's not valid.
By Vanasalus
THP perceives capital management as profoundly inhumane and against the values, which this republic ought to bear. On top, there is no need for an outstanding imagination power to foresee how it can be employed to pave the way toward tyranny under this communist government.

Therefore, let me make it clear. Any capital punishment decision delivered by whatever authority, be it judicial or political, will be harshly persecuted and condemned, once this treacherous red government disappear into dust.
By Eauz
Too late, I've been pushed to the brink and have joined a guerrilla organization. I have no interest in any future government within the lands of PoFo but to cause chaos throughout the country and help spread the drug trade throughout the country and further into other nations of the world.
By Holt
Vanasalus, in a Freudian slip wrote:THP perceives capital management as profoundly inhumane

:hmm:
By Zyx
:lol: @ Holt.

Vanasalus, Eauz admitted to massacres in Africa and South America. Beside from that, if you read his above quote, he has joined a subversive guerrilla organization and is spreading the drug trade throughout our country.

Capital--punishment--if ever appropriate is appropriate here.

According to our records, Eauz hasn't published a single scholarly work and instead claims the good works of Comrade Ogilvy as his own.

Come now, a thief, rapist, murderer and drug dealer can earn the death penalty. So we give him.
By Eauz
Zyx wrote:Come now, a thief, rapist, murderer and drug dealer can earn the death penalty. So we give him.
But you never caught me in the first place. You talk the big talk but no action. And I joined this group because of your actions against me. You marginalised me and now I'm getting my revenge and making a long of cash at the same time! :muha1:
By Zyx
This isn't that big of a room, Eauz. I've no idea why you're discussing your evasiveness on the Parliamentary floor, but as you conveniently didn't run away and admitted to your crimes here--I'm going to have to ask you to sit down.
By ingliz
I've no idea why you're discussing your evasiveness on the Parliamentary floor

He isn't, you are having this conversation in one of the committee rooms in the parliamentary annexe
By Doomhammer
THP perceives capital management as profoundly inhumane and against the values, which this republic ought to bear. On top, there is no need for an outstanding imagination power to foresee how it can be employed to pave the way toward tyranny under this communist government.

Therefore, let me make it clear. Any capital punishment decision delivered by whatever authority, be it judicial or political, will be harshly persecuted and condemned, once this treacherous red government disappear into dust.

How should we deal with offenses as severe as Eauz'? Life sentences? Psshh. You (from your private funds) can pay for his prison but don't expect the good taxpayers of this glorious nation to pay a nickle to keep alive the someone who butchered innocent people and did harm to the nation. Why would they pay to keep him alive in prison? Why? Like all war criminals and terrorists should, Eauz must be executed. It is the only sensible thing to do.

No offense, Eauz. 8)

The October 7 attack may constitute an act of atte[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]